Guitar Hero 3 - Wii Controller

Robertking1123 said:
Im sure the people that think the game sucks havent played freebird on expert. how the hell is that easy? sure DDR make you hop around like an ass but expert players will agree that after a few songs your arms will be a little sore. as far as the stupid play a real guitar comment. its simple I dont want to paly a real guitar i want to play the game.

most people ***** mainly cause the songs that thgey wanted arent there. to damn bad. make your own game. im sure it will suck.

I hope the people whos songs got on that game make a hell of a lot of money!

Expert is fun. Playing a real guitar is better though. :smilewinkgrin:
Better for you as well. Training a real skill that will be recognized by people if you work at it hard enough. Games mean nothing and theres no reward for beating them. Just for making them. :yesnod:

MONEY MONEY MONEY ALL THAT MATTERS IS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Robertking1123 said:
Im sure the people that think the game sucks havent played freebird on expert. how the hell is that easy? sure DDR make you hop around like an ass but expert players will agree that after a few songs your arms will be a little sore. as far as the stupid play a real guitar comment. its simple I dont want to paly a real guitar i want to play the game.

most people ***** mainly cause the songs that thgey wanted arent there. to damn bad. make your own game. im sure it will suck.

FINALLY! An unbiased opinion from the....guitar hero 2 lover...

TortillaChip520 said:
but i dont like the fact that you gotta wedge a wiimote into it. i'm sure they angle it in there so it balaces right, but really, it looks stupid.

i think the ps2 guitar is waaay sexier. :yesnod:
First of all, thank you for contributing the first peice of on topic material. A lot of people on here seem to be forum nazi's but don't understand that concept. I thought the design was a bit awkward, but I'm sure in the end it will work out. I was really hoping for the V. It might indicate a cheaper price than the other consoles considering it has wireless/tilt control via the controller. Than again I don't know how well I like that. I don't like the idea of putting a wiimote in and out of a guitar.

Monsteroids said:
Better for you as well. Training a real skill that will be recognized by people if you work at it hard enough. Games mean nothing and theres no reward for beating them.
You do realize you are on a forum dedicated to a gaming console right? Why do you seem to care so much if people enjoy playing this game? A lot of games require skill, but that doesn't make them suck. Why would anyone play fighting games if it didn't take some amount of skill? If you honestly can play on expert then you have apparently played the game enough to get that kind of skill. Save me the its so easy you can play on expert no problem bullshit, because that's a crock. It would take a fair amount of time to get that good. It took myself a couple weeks to even develop the hand-eye cordination and dexterity to even play on expert.

Playing a real instrument is completely different than playing a video game based off of an instrument. Why even take the time to compare the two. You play a game to have fun; most of us do. Some people are just fine being retarded online.

vagrant said:
Who said anything about waiting in line? I'm talking about the nerdos who go their with friends just to play guitar hero.
You don't play video games with friends? It's more nerdy to be playing Guitar Hero than it is to play something like Gears of War? That's just conflict of interests and biased. I can understand if you don't have friends however, I mean that's cool. I'll be your friend.

SadistBlue said:
You don't play video games with friends? It's more nerdy to be playing Guitar Hero than it is to play something like Gears of War? That's just conflict of interests and biased. I can understand if you don't have friends however, I mean that's cool. I'll be your friend.

Clearly you have no idea what we are talking about.

So I will let you scroll up, realize how your post makes no sense, and wait for you to correct it.

SadistBlue said:
First of all, thank you for contributing the first peice of on topic material. A lot of people on here seem to be forum nazi's but don't understand that concept. I thought the design was a bit awkward, but I'm sure in the end it will work out. I was really hoping for the V. It might indicate a cheaper price than the other consoles considering it has wireless/tilt control via the controller. Than again I don't know how well I like that. I don't like the idea of putting a wiimote in and out of a guitar.
Me niether!

You do realize you are on a forum dedicated to a gaming console right? Why do you seem to care so much if people enjoy playing this game? A lot of games require skill, but that doesn't make them suck. Why would anyone play fighting games if it didn't take some amount of skill? If you honestly can play on expert then you have apparently played the game enough to get that kind of skill. Save me the its so easy you can play on expert no problem bullshit, because that's a crock. It would take a fair amount of time to get that good. It took myself a couple weeks to even develop the hand-eye cordination and dexterity to even play on expert.
You're right it isn't that easy, but it isn't thaaat hard too. Also this game is a party game and if you're a Wii owner then you'd know that people have had enough of party games. First party games feel worth the money and fun to play for me why the hell does Nintendo want third party games on their console?! They're killing it!!!!!!!!!!! aarghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no faith in third party games anymore.

Playing a real instrument is completely different than playing a video game based off of an instrument. Why even take the time to compare the two. You play a game to have fun; most of us do. Some people are just fine being retarded online.
Hey I'm saying it feels way more rewarding and you get your moneys worth if you work on a real instrument, now thats fun! Mooooonnneeeeeeyyyyyy. :drool: creeeeaaaaatttiiivviiitttyyy :drool:

You don't play video games with friends? It's more nerdy to be playing Guitar Hero than it is to play something like Gears of War? That's just conflict of interests and biased. I can understand if you don't have friends however, I mean that's cool. I'll be your friend.[/QUOTE]

Four words: SICK OF PARTY GAMES!!!!!

Monsteroids said:
Can't play it my ass! Whoever has to work at it for it to be so easy its boring has:

1)No hand eye co-ordination

2)No brain

3)to be Lazy as hell

you said it was boring? and expert is just fun? let me see a video of you just passing, not even playing well, just passing jordan on expert.

Monsteroids said:
I hope the people whos songs got on that game make a hell of a lot of money!

Better for you as well. Training a real skill that will be recognized by people if you work at it hard enough. Games mean nothing and theres no reward for beating them. Just for making them. :yesnod:

MONEY MONEY MONEY ALL THAT MATTERS IS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that since you are sitting here arguing on a wii forum board that you don't have any guitar skill that will allow you to be "recognized by people" so don't flame the game....

flower.^ said:
you said it was boring? and expert is just fun? let me see a video of you just passing, not even playing well, just passing jordan on expert.
Video, eh? Nope not unless I know you will I reveal anything about who I am.

I'm pretty sure that since you are sitting here arguing on a wii forum board that you don't have any guitar skill that will allow you to be "recognized by people" so don't flame the game....

Yeah, recognized, laughed at and called a no-talent is still reognized at least its better than being an idiot for buying an overpriced non-nintendo game for the nintendo wii. Get it for the ps3 but we're not talking about that are we? Why get hyped about a third party game for a technologically inferior system?

Thats my opinion. Oh, yeah and you know hoping to get good at the guitar by praticing every day is better as well.

I like games, but they are meaningless compared to reality and rewards in reality. Online gaming is a bit better though.

Last edited:
I don't even know what to say about your remark about a video of you playing guitar hero revealing you? wtf does that mean? I didn't know your tv reveals hidden information about you....

but I will give you props for publicly humiliating yourself instead of playing a video game...

flower.^ said:
I don't even know what to say about your remark about a video of you playing guitar hero revealing you? wtf does that mean? I didn't know your tv reveals hidden information about you....

but I will give you props for publicly humiliating yourself instead of playing a video game...

Look I am just saying that game is not worth any hype espesially on that system! Even a god damned cat barfing a damned hairball in my mouth is better than playing that game! Wheras Learning to play a guitar feels exciting god damn it! At least its something new. At least its something that'll not label me as a nerd. At least its a skill. At least its not another god damned boring old repeated game sucking the money right out of my pockets!

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
Video, eh? Nope not unless I know you will I reveal anything about who I am.
Translation: "I played at wal-mart and my friends disowned me for sucking so bad."

Monsteroids said:
better than being an idiot for buying an overpriced non-nintendo game for the nintendo wii.
That's as stupid as saying people who play video games are buying overpriced entertainment systems. If you enjoy your investment, then apparently it's fulfilling it's job. I wouldn't like GH if I couldn't play for crap either, so I can see where your coming from.

Monsteroids said:
Oh, yeah and you know hoping to get good at the guitar by praticing every day is better as well.
Quit comparing it to a real guitar already, it's not a freaking guitar it's a plastic guitar with five colored buttons for a rhythm game. That's as dumb as saying, "[Insert martial arts based fighting game here] sucks, why don't you go learn Tae Kwan Do."

Your not going to win this, no one is. It's based completely on opinion. As far as the thread is going it's not really the GH fans trying to convince anyone it's amazing, frankly we enjoy it oh well. Your not going to make any of us go oh gee maybe this is stupid. We must be having fun with it huh? Sales seem to reflect a lot of people are, weird coincidence huh.

Monsteroids said:
Look I am just saying that game is not worth any hype espesially on that system! Even a god damned cat barfing a damned hairball in my mouth is better than playing that game! Wheras Learning to play a guitar feel exciting god damn it!

Clap. Clap. Clap. Now go play your guitar and do whatever it is you do to your cat, have fun. No one cares.

Last edited:
haha I've honestly never seen such hate towards a game. I'll just settle accepting that you would love to destroy every guitar hero guitar ever made.

Monsteroids said:
Look I am just saying that game is not worth any hype espesially on that system! Even a god damned cat barfing a damned hairball in my mouth is better than playing that game! Wheras Learning to play a guitar feels exciting god damn it! At least its something new. At least its something that'll not label me as a nerd. At least its a skill. At least its not another god damned boring old repeated game sucking the money right out of my pockets!
I think you're a little spastic.

SadistBlue said:
Translation: "I played at wal-mart and my friends disowned me for sucking so bad."
What? I played at Wal-Mart my ass. I rented it and was pretty good at it and I put a little time in it and got a bit better. I didn't want to waste my money you know. My local video store has a lot of those games with silly add-ons and DDR was quite fun to my suprise so I tried this one.

That's as stupid as saying people who play video games are buying overpriced entertainment systems. If you enjoy your investment, then apparently it's fulfilling it's job. I wouldn't like GH if I couldn't play for crap either, so I can see where your coming from.

It will be enjoyed at its fullest potential on a system that third party developers like making games for( e.g. Xbox 360)

Quit comparing it to a real guitar already, it's not a freaking guitar it's a plastic guitar with five colored buttons for a rhythm game. That's as dumb as saying, "[Insert martial arts based fighting game here] sucks, why don't you go learn Tae Kwan Do."

Well more people can play something on a guitar than people can pull off a Tae kwon do move. Its more realistic and once a game is based on something easy enough to do in reality its really not worth playing.

Your not going to win this, no one is. It's based completely on opinion. As far as the thread is going it's not really the GH fans trying to convince anyone it's amazing, frankly we enjoy it oh well. Your not going to make any of us go oh gee maybe this is stupid. We must be having fun with it huh? Sales seem to reflect a lot of people are, weird coincidence huh.

LOL I'm just waiting for my Nexuis game download to finish here. I thought a little commotion would be fun.

Clap. Clap. Clap. Now go play your guitar and do whatever it is you do to your cat, have fun. No one cares.

I'll just say now that the Wii version will be the shittiest of them all.

Back