Guitar Hero 3 - Wii Controller

SadistBlue said:
Uh kay, I do have a job and classes to attend.

I'm proud of you.

And if it wasn't for me and monsteroids Guitar Hero hate this thread wouldn't have grown larger than the previous thread on the same thing.

Be grateful.

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
the ps2 one is black, and sexy as hell.

Okay, that is true! Seriously though, what idiot likes a crappy 3rd party port better than a fresh first party game? GH3<Mario Galaxy GH3<Brawl GH3<Metroid
Heck even GH3<Wiifit. Nintendo games are the only quality games on a Nintendo platform except of course for Sega or Capcom, but they're veteran dev companies as well as Nintendo. Third Party games don't play well on Wii.
GH3<RE4!!!!!!!! Gah!

while i agree, nobody (as far as i've read) has said anything about it being better than any 1st party game, but isnt guitar hero 3rd party for all the consoles?

TortillaChip520 said:
while i agree, nobody (as far as i've read) has said anything about it being better than any 1st party game, but isnt guitar hero 3rd party for all the consoles?

Long story short: Third party games suck on the Wii.

vagrant said:
I enjoyed Resident Evil 4.
A few post above I stated the exclusion of Sega and Capcom. Ubisoft is absolutely dreadful on wii though.

Last edited:
If a Guitar for a really fun video game is a gimmick than the wiimote is a gimmick. Explain to me how it could be anything less.

Also ive only played gh2 twice, first time was about 3 weeks ago 2nd time was at a friends house about 3 days ago. I'm not pro at it, i can only play it on medium but all my friends played it for the first time with me when i played it for the second. They dont play video games that often and neither do i much really but we all enjoyed it and had a fun time playing GH2. But what your saying is if you like this game your a nerd? Thats retarted.

Ronald said:
If a Guitar for a really fun video game is a gimmick than the wiimote is a gimmick. Explain to me how it could be anything less.

Also ive only played gh2 twice, first time was about 3 weeks ago 2nd time was at a friends house about 3 days ago. I'm not pro at it, i can only play it on medium but all my friends played it for the first time with me when i played it for the second. They dont play video games that often and neither do i much really but we all enjoyed it and had a fun time playing GH2. But what your saying is if you like this game your a nerd? Thats retarted.

1) The Wiimote isn't based off of anything like the controller for guitar hero.

2) No one said liking guitar hero made you a nerd.

3) Retarted? lmao

vagrant said:
1) The Wiimote isn't based off of anything like the controller for guitar hero.

2) No one said liking guitar hero made you a nerd.

3) Retarted? lmao

1) They arent based off eachother but both use motion sencing.

2) People keep saying guitar hero people are nerdy your probably one of them.

3) Im sorry i cant spell.

Ronald said:

1) I didn't say anything about being based off each other lmao. I said the WiiMote isn't based off another actual object, thus it isn't considered a gimmick in the same regards as the guitar hero controller.

2) No one was saying that.

3) I'd say. "sensing"

Ronald said:

1)The Wii remote is better, period.

2)The people who stick up for a game made by a party thats alien to Nintendo consoles are just odd people in general. It'll probably suck on Wii.

3)Speaking of can't spell: sencing?! WTF? Anyways you get his point!

har har Vagrant covered it! :)

1) The wii remote is better period. But that doesn't mean that other things can be used for a fun gaming experience. Thats all the wiimote is for and thats what the plastic guitar is for.

2)
vagrant said:
I'm talking about the nerdos who go their with friends just to play guitar hero.

3) I made the point about spelling and i proved it :p

Back