Guitar hero 4 any roumers?

GHIIIrock

GHIIIRocker
Dec 28, 2007
I Have Quite a bit of info regarding guitar hero4 please send more info if you can,thanks

an article i just found
Ever since the launch of the new Guitar Hero 3 there have already been rumors about a Guitar Hero 4 currently already under development. I will list any sites that I find about Guitar Hero 4 here. If you have a source or article I do not have listed please send it in!

Last edited:
if you go to gamefaqs and search guitar hero 4 it comes up. So maybe that means it's coming out sometime soon. I think a new guitar hero has come out every year since the first, so around october it would come out if it is.

Well......

They need to come out with an aftermarket guitar for the game first!!! I am close to just going and picking up another GH3 so I can have another guitar, but then I would have to get rid of the game somehow. Ebay gets about $40 just for the game, but that is a crap shoot!!

Hopefully they will pick better songs this time, GH3 had a very few good songs IMO so I stick with playing GH2.

jhogge said:
They need to come out with an aftermarket guitar for the game first!!! I am close to just going and picking up another GH3 so I can have another guitar, but then I would have to get rid of the game somehow. Ebay gets about $40 just for the game, but that is a crap shoot!!

Picked up my GH III at GameStop Thursday... guy there said guitars only slated for February...

Back