guitar hero annoyance.

cassieboo

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2007
tampa, florida
Wii Online Code
7762-3578-9261-4977
i'm seriously sick of playing those dumb people who play on easy just so they can hit every note possible. winning is nice & all, but what's the fun if there is no challenge whatsoever. ergh! :mad5:

well thats online gaming for you... have you ever wondered why nintendo wanted to stay away from it... I mean for real its much more fun playing with your buddys in the same room

cassieboo said:
i'm seriously sick of playing those dumb people who play on easy just so they can hit every note possible. winning is nice & all, but what's the fun if there is no challenge whatsoever. ergh! :mad5:

For those like myself who are just starting to play GH, the first time I tried to play online, I didn't filter for easy and got blown away. Not a whole lot of fun for me...

yea. but starting out not being able to purchase a second guitar for gh sucks. they are just starting to take per orders. so online is nice for when you are alone or what not.

but then you have those occassional *insert nasty name here* that make it miserable. i hate those people. lol

i guess i just need to get more people on my friends list on gh. oh well.

you guys that are having problems with guitar hero 3 ( keep in mind this was my first guitar hero game too ) you should probably stay of line and practice till you can play on at least medium and maybe even hard... the best way to do that is beat the game one easy then go back and try to beat it on medium you will improve so much faster that way... at least thats how i did it and i can play on expert now.

TStacey30 said:
For those like myself who are just starting to play GH, the first time I tried to play online, I didn't filter for easy and got blown away. Not a whole lot of fun for me...

awe! i'm sorry. maybe try playing someone on co op. that way instead of battling or doing a face off with someone you can still play with someone else & get some practice in. plus when you do it that way one person plays guitar & the other plays bass (a little easier, less notes). you can pick which ever difficulty you like/can play at.

i got stuck playing someone on hard, i had never tried hard but i forgot to change the any to medium & i pretty much was floored, i still don't see how people play on hard or expert for that matter :shocked:

Just do Medium or, if you can, hard. There'll be more notes to hit and therefore you'll probably get more points.

also try the cheat code hyperspeed, it helps

i started playing hyperspeed a little less than a month ago on easy, and now i can play on hard...well im not that good but hey atleast i can play it

xD

Hypermode makes things easier in my opinion

Most people tend to mess up because they overthink the timing

Hypermode doesn't give you much time to do that so people tend to do better

SantaClaws said:
Hypermode makes things easier in my opinion

Most people tend to mess up because they overthink the timing

Hypermode doesn't give you much time to do that so people tend to do better

Hyperspeed 3 for TTFAF :thumbsup:

lol easy sucks ,when i started playing medium i couldnt play easy at all ,always played the notes too fast ,just couldn't play so slow :D

How do you release the last 10 songs on easy? I am half way through medium, but want to pick up those extra songs. I beat dwdtg, but it just stops there.

Back