guitar hero annoyance.

berrej said:
How do you release the last 10 songs on easy? I am half way through medium, but want to pick up those extra songs. I beat dwdtg, but it just stops there.

you mean the songs that are added to the setlist on online play? i don't think those can ever be unlocked for single player career mode. i found a code to unlock them on quick play though.

Belmont said:
I mean for real its much more fun playing with your buddys in the same room

At least then you could smack the moron :lol:
Stop playing online if it bugs you that much. Seriously.

261311 said:

that's actually really funny.

i like playing online except for playing against those select few. i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that feels this way, it's frustrating.

I am a good medium player. I can upper 90% all of the songs except TTFATF.

Everyday I have people who are obviously medium or better players who move down to medium or hard and move up to easy after I pick medium. Or another dead give away is when their character is LOU or Slash. I don't know what it is about those characters that makes the player a total tool.

On the same token there are people who are hard or expert players but they come up to medium when I pick it.

If I can spot this before I pick my song I can beat them 95% of the time if I get to pick the third song. I have 2 songs that I can 99% every time that are difficult on easy and on hard. I will start off with "Lay Down" and 99% it, if some fruit loop plays TTFATF its an auto loss for me since I hate that song.

Then I torture them with "Cult of personality". Its amazing that a person can mid 90% TTFATF on easy and will low 90% Cult of personality.

Conversely if I slide down to medium and the person stays on easy and picks one of the first tier songs I will go back and select hard.

Even if they are total noobs they will kill me since I can only 78% at best a few Hard songs, but it helps me practice.

261311 said:

haha see nintendo knows we still enjoy smacking our friends.

Belmont said:
haha see nintendo knows we still enjoy smacking our friends.
"Wii-mote straps are flimsy and break easily" Why else would they have straps? Legal protection! Too many people we're going "oops it slipped, can we have some monah?"

Losing is going to happen. They have the same amount of notes you do. I've played games with hackers that make themselves invisible (fps). I don't quit when that happens. I keep playing. I think to myself, "Hey, if I can at least kill this guy a few times then I must be pretty good." I feel it's made me better and it can only make you better right? In every game. It causes you to strive to do better, which, in the long run, you will do better. So keep playing and trying. At least they're not cheating right. You can win, you just have to give it your all.

Mingus said:
Losing is going to happen. They have the same amount of notes you do. I've played games with hackers that make themselves invisible (fps). I don't quit when that happens. I keep playing. I think to myself, "Hey, if I can at least kill this guy a few times then I must be pretty good." I feel it's made me better and it can only make you better right? In every game. It causes you to strive to do better, which, in the long run, you will do better. So keep playing and trying. At least they're not cheating right. You can win, you just have to give it your all.
yup.....what he said

and dont give up!

Back