Guitar hero Anyone?

I played it at a friend's. Gutiar Hero II, anyways

Mind you, I've never played guitar at all.

But Easy just looked... Too easy. Like on DDR. It bores you.

So I went on medium.

And man, I was getting ALL KINDS OF WRONG NOTES.
And when I'd get it right, I'd accidentally let off the button. FAIL!

But I only played 2 songs. I wouldn't buy a PS2 or an Xbox 360 for the game, but I can see myself picking up the version that may come on the Wii.

I look at it like DDR. You can't judge it from your first play; you gotta practice at it to get remotely good to fully say anything.

Sovieto said:
Robertking1123 said:
it was extremely popular..
http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Hero-1...sr_2/105-4832385-1858807?ie=UTF8&s=videogames
there were advertisements for guitar hero 1 or else i wouldnt have known about it, and it was always in walmarts and what not, your talking non sense son

you posted something from amazon that doesnt prove that it was advertised before it came out. like god of war for instance. it wasnt even out yet but you hear all those lil things about it. then it came out and everyone loved it. then b4 you could look up god of war two was already being talked about still isnt out but has lots of well deserved hype. now look at guitar hero no magazine or g4 show talked about guitar hero till it was already out. then, it was in magazines, g4 talked about it all day and low and behold advertisements for part two came out. they had the comercial with the two dudes playing it. after people saw that commercial they then where like well let me see what part one was about. and since you seem to know about who did what first show me with proof when the first GH come out.

Sovieto said:
how old are you...10?11?
its called advertisement, and i know when i was younger i always went for the: i liked this before everyone else...blah blah blah
That was pretty random... Ooooh I bet this'll start an annoying arguement... those are always fun, except not... I didn't really hear about it either until there was some hype about it. That's how every game is, and until your friends get it and suggest it to you or you hear some good things about it, or even just pick it up at Blockbuster for rest because it's the only thing in, you're usually not going to get it. Don't insult people for no apparent reason either. There's no point for that. It just makes everyone mad at you, especially when you ask the question "how old are you!?" because anyone can make a good point or ask a good question. Just keep on the subject.

Anyway, I think the first one is better than the second. Addicting x2. And I think they should bring it to the Wii. That would be nice to be able to play it with the Wiimote if they found a creative way to implement it and have it not be the obvious 'wave your remote to play'... Hm. I'm not sure what that would be but yeah... Maybe Harmonia Hero? Lol. As long as kids don't stick thier mouth on it and get a virus. I heard they're most likely going to make a Drum Hero and a Piano Hero, and a Drum Hero game would work for the Wii... C'mon Harmonix. Lets do this.

En4Neo said:
I played it, didn't care for it and I love music games.

You gota like rock to enjoy it

<<<preferd the firsts track list

Darkprinny said:
You gota like rock to enjoy it

<<<preferd the firsts track list

I kind of like rock, it's just it isn't all that fun pushing buttons on a fake guitar for me. I got to have something with a dance pad, marracas, or drums to get me in the groove.

En4Neo said:
I kind of like rock, it's just it isn't all that fun pushing buttons on a fake guitar for me. I got to have something with a dance pad, marracas, or drums to get me in the groove.

so out of all the song between part one and two you didnt find one that you would wantt o play and eventually want to learn on expert?

Back