Guitar Hero Confirmed For Wii

Yes we all know they said they would like to port it to wii, yet that thread was made a month ago, and there has still yet to be any acknowledgement of the game being in production.

vagrant said:
Yes we all know they said they would like to port it to wii, yet that thread was made a month ago, and there has still yet to be any acknowledgement of the game being in production.

Don't try to act smart. Yesterday in my other forum when we were discussing this topic you said it wasn't coming out and that people who believed that guitar hero was coming out were rumor believers.

xXxWiixXx said:
Don't try to act smart. Yesterday in my other forum when we were discussing this topic you said it wasn't coming out and that people who believed that guitar hero was coming out were rumor believers.

Yes, because it could still very well not be coming out on wii.

Whats the verdict on GTA for Wii? Wasn't there word going around that GTA was considering it or something?

Prof or fail
Toys r us staff are usually wrong about most things

I all most went and bought PS2 because of guitar hero, Bought something called wii instead. Im still buying PS2 and guitar hero if it does'nt come to wii.

thers no proof gta is coming to wii ,the only thing reggie said was nintendo will except games for ALL developers. So its rockstars descision. Ive also heard there may be a death jr. in the making for wii?!

Toys R Us staff members are idiots (I know because I used to work for the R Us corporation). Grand Theft Auto is getting boring already, different locations, peaked up graphics, **** a hooker and kill a mobster...we've played it on the millions of Grand Theft Auto's already. They should hurry up and make the final Grand Theft Auto, the series is running dry.

Edit:

Cap'n Crunch said:
thers no proof gta is coming to wii ,the only thing reggie said was nintendo will except games for ALL developers. So its rockstars descision. Ive also heard there may be a death jr. in the making for wii?!

Actually that hasn't been confirmed, but what has been was that Death Jr. is coming for the DS. And you also get a cool ass gift when you purchase Death Jr., a Sycthe stylus. :)

I'll wait for something other than a month old board story of some guy claiming he saw an add for it.

Because my friend adam bought guitar hero and another guitar controller for his ps2 like 3 weeks ago, and he had no such thing included.

Kamikaze said:
It's proof not prof.
Blooy dislexeia

But back on to Guitar hero
Any game hat made me like Boston must be good

Darkprinny said:
Blooy dislexeia

But back on to Guitar hero
Any game hat made me like Boston must be good

Dyslexia will make you spell proof like profo or something similar, you just have a bad case of spelling.

Back