Guitar Hero Confirmed For Wii

Kamikaze said:
Dyslexia will make you spell proof like profo or something similar, you just have a bad case of spelling.

actually a friend of mine has dyslexia, and he mispells like crazy when I try to talk to him on msn. And it's all different variations of mispelling.

Lets keep this on topic here
(I has a spell checker but get lazy some times)

Kamikaze said:
Toys R Us staff members are idiots (I know because I used to work for the R Us corporation). Grand Theft Auto is getting boring already, different locations, peaked up graphics, **** a hooker and kill a mobster...we've played it on the millions of Grand Theft Auto's already. They should hurry up and make the final Grand Theft Auto, the series is running dry.

Edit:

Actually that hasn't been confirmed, but what has been was that Death Jr. is coming for the DS. And you also get a cool ass gift when you purchase Death Jr., a Sycthe stylus. :)
hey, i m preety DAMN sure Reggie siad Nintendo would gladly accept games from all developers, and the death jr. thing was just a short paragraph in one of gameinformers mags. it was jst an idea of the guy who makes the deat jr. games. And finally do you really get a sycthe stylus....are you shitting me?:sick:

Wiitar hero!?!?! ACE!

I keep stealing my brothers PS2 just so i can play guitar hero...but if its wii...it will be wireless...maybe a guitar trick mode available? like guitar windmills?!!! JUST THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!

Now shanking in anticipation!

hey guys i found this not sure if its much help

"Innovative series Guitar Hero could be heading to Nintendo’s next-gen console, the Wii, following a recent statement by Activision.

Speaking at the Goldman Sachs XV Conference, Activisions Robert Kotick stated that the series would be available “on every significant new format”.

It is highly likely this includes the Wii, along with of course the PS3 and Xbox 360."

Cap'n Crunch said:
hey, i m preety DAMN sure Reggie siad Nintendo would gladly accept games from all developers, and the death jr. thing was just a short paragraph in one of gameinformers mags. it was jst an idea of the guy who makes the deat jr. games. And finally do you really get a sycthe stylus....are you shitting me?:sick:

Well I DO work at a Videogame store, and there has been a memo that Death Jr. does have a preorder gift for the DS, which is a sycthe stylus. Guitar Hero hasn't been confirmed for the Wii, nor the Ps3. All that has been said was that it's going to be on the 360 with a rumor saying that you can purchase song packages online.

zer0 said:
hey guys i found this not sure if its much help

"Innovative series Guitar Hero could be heading to Nintendo’s next-gen console, the Wii, following a recent statement by Activision.

Speaking at the Goldman Sachs XV Conference, Activisions Robert Kotick stated that the series would be available “on every significant new format”.

It is highly likely this includes the Wii, along with of course the PS3 and Xbox 360."

You might wanna give people a source to that, else many many people won't believe you.

There is no source, just an idiot from Toys R US who had been confused with the Wii and 360.

zer0 said:

So I guess if I question my thoughts upon a video game coming to a certain console and make a website for it, it's actually confirmed? Notice the "?" mark located on there, as they just have a very vague opinion on it. And if you were to hear anything first, it would be from Redoctane's website. So therefore, that makes that link invalid proof.

Kamikaze said:
So I guess if I question my thoughts upon a video game coming to a certain console and make a website for it, it's actually confirmed? Notice the "?" mark located on there, as they just have a very vague opinion on it. And if you were to hear anything first, it would be from Redoctane's website. So therefore, that makes that link invalid proof.

i just found this website and posted it so im not even sure if it is coming to the wii i just thought it whould be interesting:smilewinkgrin:

zer0 said:
i just found this website and posted it so im not even sure if it is coming to the wii i just thought it whould be interesting:smilewinkgrin:

No, it's not interesting. As I said, I could make a website and put:

"Mario coming to Xbox Live?" and then there would be imbeciles such as yourself believing it.

Kamikaze said:
No, it's not interesting. As I said, I could make a website and put:

"Mario coming to Xbox Live?" and then there would be imbeciles such as yourself believing it.

hahahha listen i just put up the website 2 see what u guys think so stop haveing a go at me am i forceing you to believe it no so at the end of the day it may be true and may not who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

zer0 said:
hahahha listen i just put up the website 2 see what u guys think so stop haveing a go at me am i forceing you to believe it no so at the end of the day it may be true and may not who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as of now, it's not true, until RedOctane has an official announcement on this situation. End of discussion.

Back