Guitar Hero Confirmed For Wii

Like I've been saying this whole thread, at this moment the wii is not going to have guitar hero. I personally think guitar hero is lame so I could care less. Maybe this isbecause I hate DDR and I know how to play a real guitar.

vagrant said:
Yes we all know they said they would like to port it to wii, yet that thread was made a month ago, and there has still yet to be any acknowledgement of the game being in production.

oh Vagrant, i'm not sure if you're a realist, or just a dick.

Swiftay said:

I'm not sure if you're an impatient fanboy or an impatient fanboy who has their mother spend her work money on your video games.

Swiftay said:

All of thee above. Seriously, if there is one whine thread about guitar hero not coming to the wii, then the world needs to end.

Yes. This game is awesome and it would be cool if it comes out on wii, although I am wondering if they will have the guitar controller or if it will use the wii remote.

vagrant said:
All of thee above. Seriously, if there is one whine thread about guitar hero not coming to the wii, then the world needs to end.

haha that seems a little harsh, but i almost agree.

I tried this game for the first time at Gamestop, I didn't care for it.

Its just one thing, your moving your fingers, there is like no story or anything. lame. I agree with Vagrant

Can you imagine how lame a story mode for guitar hero would be? The thought of it cracks me up...

i made this guitar hero 2 box cover:
gh2wii.png

also:
i found this box art for super smash bros. brawls (this one is real):
smbb.jpg

One problem, all the Wii cases I seen DO NOT HAVE the nintendo logo in the upper left corner of the case, they do in the lower right corner. The Nintendo quality label or whatever its called is always placed on the back of the case.

xbandaidx said:
One problem, all the Wii cases I seen DO NOT HAVE the nintendo logo in the upper left corner of the case, they do in the lower right corner. The Nintendo quality label or whatever its called is always placed on the back of the case.
i found it on google
it looked real

prodigy said:
i found it on google
it looked real

It might be a cover for media purposes, for example my Offical Zelda TP case is slightly different from ones you can find online.

Back