Guitar hero, Final fantasy, Third party support ownz!

1. Old
2. Final Fantasy will suck
3. Shreck... yay!

Atleast we get Guitar Hero though

I hope FF:13 (that's wht their up to, right?) comes to Wii when it's released. Unless it sucks as hard as 9 did. Then PS3 can keep it.

Where did it say about Final Fantasy?

The only Final Fantasy I know that is coming to the Wii is...*takes deep breath*...Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers.

Was this not announced ages ago? I hated Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, no doubt this next game will suck just as bad. (unless, ^as tank says, it is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis series...)

tank said:
I hope FF:13 (that's wht their up to, right?) comes to Wii when it's released. Unless it sucks as hard as 9 did. Then PS3 can keep it.

9 was the best one

1. 9 - Great Gaphics, Sidequests and cool characters
2. 7 - LAME Storyline [Following Sephiroth] but GREAT characters and Break Limits
3. 8 - LAME storyline [All of a sudden Untimicia appears] Bad characters [Except Zell]

Wii_Smurf said:
9 was the best one

1. 9 - Great Gaphics, Sidequests and cool characters
2. 7 - LAME Storyline [Following Sephiroth] but GREAT characters and Break Limits
3. 8 - LAME storyline [All of a sudden Untimicia appears] Bad characters [Except Zell]

You have got to be joking. Final Fantasy 7 was by far the best of the series. Probably now followed by Final Fantasy 12. FF9 I believe, was the worst one, however, I still loved it. I think the majority of people would say FF7 was their favourite. Hence the chance of it being remade for the PS3.

Yeah but the FF7 carry on game SUCKED!

I like the
Some Site :D said:
"offerings on the DS and the Wii, including Spider-Man, Shrek, Transformers, and Guitar Hero."
Though lol

final fantasy 4 is the best FF game (Cecil - Rydia - Edge.... ) no FF could ever beat this one

Sovieto said:
wow your proud of shrek?
more licensed games, woooooo

Don't start with me again, for your own comfort i suggest you and I just keep our distances, and I have 2 brothers under the age of 10 that loved shrek 2 so yes I am looking forward to shrek. My point was to sit down flickering Sony fans down to nintendo.

Final Fantasy 7 and 9 are sooooo good, the storylines are amazing. I keep leaning back and forth to which one I like better. I hope Square makes a good FF for Wii, I've never played CC before, maybe I'll get the second one.
I hope FF 1 - 6 come out in the VC, I'll play them all!

Back