guitar hero for wii question.

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
When they confirmed online guitar hero for wii i thought nintendo said there wasn't goin to be third party online untill 2008. Does anyone know anything about this?

they never said it would be online for wii, only ps3 and 360 have confirmed online guitar hero 3 functionality

it still might, they could push release back, but as for now i doubt wii will get online guitar hero

has anyone accually said its going to be multiplayer online? being online doesnt nessasarily mean your going to be able to play people online, it can simply mean that you can download extra content (music,ect.).

I imagine it'll be similar to the 360's "online" play. Basically only online Leaderboards. Highly unlikely that there'll be any sort of actual multi-player co-op online play.

zachp18 said:
When they confirmed online guitar hero for wii i thought nintendo said there wasn't goin to be third party online untill 2008.

Nintendo never said that.

Well in that IGN interview they said that the Wii version would have all the same features as the other versions and some specific Wii features too.

Ive never played or even seen a Guitar Hero game being played before, is it actually like playing a simplfied guitar or is it just a gimmick?

I wonder what the Wii features will be, they mention lead guitar and bass guitar but could the Wii version have drums too? A couple of Wiimotes would surely make for great drumsticks.:cornut:

im just happy that its coming to the ps2. if it is the same as the wii then i dont really need to get it. but if the wii version has more stuff than the others then u know where im going.

raisinghelen said:
Ive never played or even seen a Guitar Hero game being played before, is it actually like playing a simplfied guitar or is it just a gimmick?

Gameplay Video

A few notes about this video:

Thats Expert Level, Let me explain

Easy: You use Green, Red and Yellow
Medium: You use Green, Red, Yellow and Blue
Expert: You Use Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange [All of them ^^]

The little 'Err' noises are for if he misses a key ok?

Another Video

Hope that helps you see how close/or not close the game is to guitar

Last edited:
looks like fun, maybe it could help me with faster finger movement/coordination while I play real guitar (i'm not too fast right now).

this game is not easier to play than a real guitar. a real guitar has 5 strings which means you can play more notes with fewer finger movement. where gh only has five button that have to be different chords, hammer ons and pull offs. the game isnt a gimmick only a person that never gave it a chance would think so. i guess everyone else is crazy since lots of people like the game.

Back