guitar hero for wii question.

I don't know why everyone is psyched for guiter hero. Why the hell would you want to play a guiter in a video game. Just buy a frigging guitar!!! I've played it on xbox and it blows pretty badly, so I expect the same for the Wii.

the_next_tiger said:
I don't know why everyone is psyched for guiter hero. Why the hell would you want to play a guiter in a video game. Just buy a frigging guitar!!! I've played it on xbox and it blows pretty badly, so I expect the same for the Wii.

see these are the people im talking about. just cause they dont like it we are suppose to care. hell i never played guiter hero i have played guitar hero though. maybe if you spell it right... u know what never mind.

im sure its a game you like that other people think suck. your theype that likes gumdam onthe ps3 but hates guitar hero with out giving it a chance.:prrr: i really dont care what you have to say about what i have said but if you want to get ignorant i can stoop to your level.

based on that statement why dont you also say who wants to play a game where you pretented to be in the army. why not just go? a shooting game. why not just buy a gun?

Last edited:
raisinghelen said:
I'm sure its not anywhere near as difficult as a real guitar but it does look quite fun.

certain friends of mine and I can play some songs in real life that we cant play on expert in the game, but im freaking ace at GH. the only song i cant play expert on and get at least 4 star reviews is jordan(hardest song in the game). also, there has been interviews with band members saying how they cant even play there own song in the game, lol. that'd suck

Stranger said:
certain friends of mine and I can play some songs in real life that we cant play on expert in the game, but im freaking ace at GH. the only song i cant play expert on and get at least 4 star reviews is jordan(hardest song in the game). also, there has been interviews with band members saying how they cant even play there own song in the game, lol. that'd suck

proves my point:D i knew people who played in a band that knew these songs but on gh they suck on easy.

The only thing I'm really interested in seeing is the new Wii guitar.
Hopefully it won't be awkward and little like the 360 one.
I'm sure the songs and gameplay will be the same great things that you can expect though.

Downloadable songs would be cool for online.

I'm pretty sure its going to have Online Capablility on the Nintendo Wii as well was the other systems. On another note I've never been a fan of the game series but I do understand why they're so popular. I think this will be a HUGE boost to the Wii this fall so I'm very excited and can't wait for it to come out.

I played other Harmonix titles on PS2 (Amplitude and Frequency) and they rocked. The interface for this lookd startlingly similar.

Back