Guitar Hero III...for Australia!

Ok...everything's changed, sorry about that Oceanic. NOTE: If you already tried to add my other FC and it failed to work, I have put up my new one so that sounds more right and hopefully it does work...

P.S I think I should get an award for most times editing a post...lol

Ok....Um....Eagles would you want to set something up....? It doesn't matter if you don't. I'll try and make something up this arvo, going to a friends place with GH to show him that isn't just a stupid and easy game.

Well I got around to adding everyone on the list this morning and if anyone wants to have a game or two right now just jump on msn. If you haven't got mine just PM me.

Buggar, we're odd numbers...Can everyone please post to say they want to be included in this...We can host it...Sunday night? Do you guys mind if I pair yous up...?it'll be in face off mode so you can choose your own difficulty...

We'll make it on Face-off, so people can choose their own difficulty...then the final round can....either be a pro face off or a battle...depending on which you guys like more....

If everyone is still in...then we'll have to come up with some other way for someone to miss out on the first round...until everyone posts and says they're defineatly gonna be able to do it...then I won't draw up the table...Well, I have nothing else to do so I may as well, but if you don't post here by tomorrow night then you won't be included sorry if that's a little harsh but we've tried things like these before and they haven't gone entirely....well...

Last edited:
Back