Guitar Hero III - IGN article

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
IGN have posted up a great little article on the upcoming Guitar Hero title for Wii, the go into some nice depth in the feature, touching on the controller, possible prototypes and downloadable music.

If you're a fan of the series it's a nice read.

Here's one of the prototype controllers :cool:

guitar-hero-iii-20070425035312257-000.jpg

http://wii.ign.com/articles/783/783421p1.html

Looks very nice indeed, I hope the price is right on the guitar controller. How much are the equivalents on xbox and PS2?

I'll talk £ here...

PS2 - £49.99 [With Guitar]
Xbox - £69.99 [With Guitar] - Features Online Play

My Prediction
Wii - £49.99 [With Guitar] - Features Online Play

360 only
Try importin it from the us
£40 odd with guitar

The thing that gets me is why white

i0n said:
IGN have posted up a great little article on the upcoming Guitar Hero title for Wii, the go into some nice depth in the feature, touching on the controller, possible prototypes and downloadable music.

If you're a fan of the series it's a nice read.

Here's one of the prototype controllers :cool:

View attachment 2461

http://wii.ign.com/articles/783/783421p1.html
i know guitar hero 2 is coming for wii, but is that going to come out in time for it? And i never knew about a third one.

I believe only the third is on the Wii...and I presume the guitar comes with it.

Yeah. II isn't, III is
And since it's the first GH for the Wii you won't be able to get it without a guitar...

Ummm... How WIll You Get The Wiimote Out (or in for that matter) When It's CONNECTED By The Bottom Of The Wiimote To The Guitar? :confused:

I don't think they really thought those through and what is the need for a Wii Remote attached

Tasty. I've only played GH a few times, sucked, but had fun.

Now it's coming ot the wii..

ONLY QUESTION IS... WHEN!

uh, real time band?

How about the a,1,and 2 buttons double as the top 3. When you get a high solo, adds realism.... wouldn't work. I would like buttons all the way down the neck though.... would never happen

</rant>

I kinda like the clean white to go with the wii console. Thank goodness they licensed only gibson guitars. eds-1275 anyone? The day they have a stratocaster is the day I blow up my wii. (or maybe my friends ps2 instead)

Darkprinny said:
360 only
Try importin it from the us
£40 odd with guitar

The thing that gets me is why white

My guess is probably because so far, everything to do with the Wii is white. Makes sense to me.

Anyways, this game could be very fun on the Wii. I've played Guiat Hero II on the PS2 at my friend's house, and I'd imagine that it should only get better.

Back