Guitar Hero III Lag issues

kidtelex

WiiChat Member
Jun 25, 2007
I'm having some major lag issues for GH3 and my hdtv. I've been trying to calibrate it through the option menu but it barely does the job. I'm playing on an LG HDTV that's connected to a Samsung home theater system and my wii is connected with component cables. I beat everything except the last setlist on expert on an SDTV so I know it's not me sucking (i test out each calibration to the first song Foghat - Slowride). everytime i calibrate it the game gives me a different setting, anywhere from 0ms to 71ms. I've tried calibrating it SEVERAL times over to try and find some consistency but it usually jumps around.

if anyone has any suggestion please please tell me as I would hate to put this 90 dollar investment to waste.

try setting it at 100

thats what i had to do at my friends house because i wasn't used to what it was at at all and i sucked way bad. So yeah 100 seems pretty high, but it was as close as i was going to get to the timing of my game.

yeah i tried setting it at 100 but it just doesn't seem right. :-\ maybe i should just trade it back in :(

Back