Guitar hero iii online play

ghackshaw

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2008
hi all this is my first post.
every time i try to get a match in gh3 it says there are no matches available.
is this usual i.e. not many people play it online, or do i have a problem somewhere.
my wii is connected to broadband and the connection seems to work as i can go on the wii channels.
all i want to do is play someone. please help

what i do is either just wait after it says no matches found, as it will continue to look for matches, or i create my own. you could also change from ranked to unraked or vice versa.

and welcome to wiichat

hi chuck nice to hear from you.
i have kept on looking for matches but still havent come across any.
maybe noone is playing at the time i have been going on

cant beleive it i have just gone on and got a match. it is 2.10am here so i presume the people i were playing were not from england. so does this mean i will only get a game if i stay up all night now, i dont think my fiance will be too pleased with that!

ghackshaw said:
cant beleive it i have just gone on and got a match. it is 2.10am here so i presume the people i were playing were not from england. so does this mean i will only get a game if i stay up all night now, i dont think my fiance will be too pleased with that!
haha i like you lol but yea i dont find too many people so i dont bother

you'd probably have better luck adding people to your friends list instead of looking for matches. that way you can see right away if they are on or not. have you tried going to their website & posting in the forums there? i'm sure you aren't the only one from england. it's just a matter of finding people that play around the same time you do.

Back