guitar hero III W00T!

DJ Flip

Ultra 0wn3r
Jul 5, 2007
Virgina
Wii Online Code
4525-1699-3982-6566
well, at E3 (not that we dident already know...)they announced that guitar hero 3 was coming out for all 3, 3rd gen systems. im a huge GH fan so i cant wait,how about you? i think the guitar controller for the wii inparticular will be cool. but do you guys think it will jus be a big hunk of plastic like all the other stuff for the wiimote?, or mabey an attachment well worth the potential 40 dollars it may cost. So anyway what is your thoughts on this game? will it be great as the first 2(counting the upcoming "rock the 80s" expansion)(pre-ordered:cool:). i cant wait! mabey they'll throw in some motion sensors in the controller to make it so your character will lift or drop their guitar whenever you do. that would be pretty sweet right there. well post away!!!

Last edited:
I can't wait for this game.
But have you even seen the guitar for the Wii yet?

Nope, But the Xbox 360's controller is dope. it's a flying V that is awsome. The wii i would say has quite an advantage...its WIRELESS! i know in time they will make wireless attachments for both the 360 and PS3 but for the moment Wii is the only wireless GH controller. i have the other GH games but i hate when i cant spin, jump up and down, or do backflips:scared: . but a wireless flying V GH controller is a dream come TRUE!

gotta say mr person nice throught. that would be stupendous for realisticness but that be annoying some times(wrist get terribley tired specially doing a really fast song) but nice thought

Mr. person said:
i originally thought that the frets were going th be the wiimote and the nunchuc the strome bar like u swing the nunchuc to strum
That would be....very difficult and it probably wouldn't do so well anyways.
But yeah, i'm looking forward to this game.
The only reason why the wiimote is actually in the guitar is to activate star power. It also makes the whole package cheaper by 10 dollars. But honestly, it doesn't look all that great. I really don't wanna to put in and take out the wiimote when I dont wanna play GH. Oh well.

DJ Flip said:
Nope, But the Xbox 360's controller is dope. it's a flying V that is awsome. The wii i would say has quite an advantage...its WIRELESS! i know in time they will make wireless attachments for both the 360 and PS3 but for the moment Wii is the only wireless GH controller. i have the other GH games but i hate when i cant spin, jump up and down, or do backflips:scared: . but a wireless flying V GH controller is a dream come TRUE!
Um... no. the 360's new controller is a Les Paul, just like the Wii's and the PS3's. It does not have an advantage by being wireless because they are all wireless.

I just care if the game has good songs like the 1st one and the guitar looks kick a$$ like the Ps2

DJ Flip said:
well, at E3 they announced that guitar hero 3 was coming out for all 3, 3rd gen systems. im a huge GH fan so i cant wait,how about you? i think the guitar controller for the wii inparticular will be cool. but do you guys think it will jus be a big hunk of plastic like all the other stuff for the wiimote?, or mabey an attachment well worth the potential 40 dollars it may cost. So anyway what is your thoughts on this game? will it be great as the first 2(counting the upcoming "rock the 80s" expansion)(pre-ordered:cool:). i cant wait! mabey they'll throw in some motion sensors in the controller to make it so your character will lift or drop their guitar whenever you do. that would be pretty sweet right there. well post away!!!

We knew GH 3 was coming to the wii way before e3.

Wade said:
Um... no. the 360's new controller is a Les Paul, just like the Wii's and the PS3's. It does not have an advantage by being wireless because they are all wireless.
that really looks like a les paul to me...pfft
s30732_ps2_3.jpg

lol dude check it out on google images type in GH 3 PS3 it wiill show a flying V.
check your sources next time...

Last edited:
Back