Guitar Hero III

HughJorgan

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2007
Newbie here . . . be nice.

I bought the Guitar Hero III for a Wii. I saw somebody with a dual guitar thing on a Playstation. I haven't opened our's yet (Christmas for the kids), but wonder if I can buy another guitar for the Wii or if they sell one yet, or if the game allows dual players.

Thanks all!

Yes, there is even a "co-op career" mode on the game.

Unfortunately, buying the guitar only will not be available till after the new year.

Thx

Nice. So if I (were stupid enough) bought another GHIII package or borrowed a guitar from a friend I could dual play?

Yes.

I was actually considering buying two bundles and trying to trick someone into buying the game only.

...Stupid morals...

oh roxtukel thanks! i needed that cause my parents are getting me this game for the wii and i wasnt sure how my friend lawrence would bring his guitar without his brothers saying ''WHAT THE HELL I WANTED TO PLAY THAT''

Again, does anyone not notice that the guitar on that page is - currently - listed at $10 MORE than the actual retail package? And the double guitar package is ~$50 more than two retail packages combined? Which, may I add is being sold on the SAME page!?

...or am I reading that page wrong?

Budo said:
Again, does anyone not notice that the guitar on that page is - currently - listed at $10 MORE than the actual retail package? And the double guitar package is ~$50 more than two retail packages combined? Which, may I add is being sold on the SAME page!?

...or am I reading that page wrong?

I was thinking the same thing...

^^^^^ I noticed that too.
I was thinking it came with the Wiimote, but it says not included.

Back