Guitar Hero III

bowtie

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2007
Hey does anyone have one? anyone play it for wII? do you know when I will be able to buy an extra Guitar? and can is there a 4 player option?

1. Played it for 360
2. Not wii, but basically the same, just without downloadable content.
3. Spring 08 is the first time you'll be able to buy a guitar separately from the game.
4. No, I'd expect that in Guitar Hero 4 though. (Which as been announced)

Thanks^^^

Spring 2k8 thats kinda lame they didnt release it the title with extra guitars...

do you know of a list of the downloadable content for the game?

Well, remember that the wii version has no downloadable content, but the 360/PS3 version has recently gotten tracks from the Foo Fighters and Velvet Revolver. There will be more to follow I imagine but that is it for now.

actually i just found out that the guitars sold seperately should be released 1/28/08. that's what i read today, before today i found everywhere it said early 08. so i'm assuming the date i have is more accurate rather than the pervious post. =]

I've got one and it is a lot of fun to play.

I've only had two players on mine and I didn't see anything to make me think it would support four players.

Mike

Activision is working on it, but it'll probably take awhile. (I'm going to say we have downloadable content by summer 08 though)

Thanks for the info I love the game just had misc questions that needed to be answerd

i was gonna buy an extra guitar yesterday but it was $80.00 so ill probably get it off ebay or sumthin. and yes there will be downloadble content for wii just not yet

Back