Guitar Hero III

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
I got this game for Christmas, and I just wanted to express my love for it :| I barely listen to rock music, not really my favourite genre, but dear God this game is amazing. What are your guys opinions? I've completed career on Medium, and I'm just gonna perfect 5 stars on everything before I level up to Hard.

The main thing I enjoy for this game, has to be the online. I can easily say, playing a song, with someone else on the bass guitar, is the bizz. Anyone fancy a jam sometime? (no homo)

Any other opinions of the game = go.

Ya, I also recieved GH, love it, and completed it on medium the first day. My only complaints are that I have a defective guitar that activates star power from a slight bump, i.e. me strumming. :/ And that the online sucks. It is fun, but I can't even find a game. I was trying to play online for an hour yesterday, and I only got two games. :/ Maybe this is just part of the problems MS is having with Live and it will be fixed soon?

paintba||er said:
Ya, I also recieved GH, love it, and completed it on medium the first day. My only complaints are that I have a defective guitar that activates star power from a slight bump, i.e. me strumming. :/ And that the online sucks. It is fun, but I can't even find a game. I was trying to play online for an hour yesterday, and I only got two games. :/ Maybe this is just part of the problems MS is having with Live and it will be fixed soon?
*sighs*, same here. That's why you should just pm someone, and they will play with you right away.

I found that it is a lot easier to find a match if you host it. It still takes a while, but not nearly as long.

Also I found a way to win almost every time if you play against someone that plays on expert/hard. Just play on medium/easy and choose Through The Fire And Flames. If they can beat you on that then I don't think you have a chance no matter what you do. ;)

well on the wii version i found myself waiting for someone to join my match for about five minutes, sucked. thinking about buying it for ps3 or 360 since i sold my wii, but i think ill go with rock band instead.

paintba||er said:
Yeah, I completed Medium straight away to :) and your right. I just host every game, people manage to find me in seconds, but every game I try to find it always says that 'SESSION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE' almost every time.. shame I kind of prefer other people choosing the songs then myself for some reason :S anyone any good at Through the Fire and Flames? I can just about do it on Easy :D

ill play ya sometime. im pretty good at medium and can manage not to fail on hard lol. also i never have a hard time finding a game. 90% of the time it takes less than 5 seconds for me to search and join a game. do you guys have your NAT open? (do the network test and it will tell you if your nat is close, moderate, or open) a NAT that isnt 100% open will cause some problems when trying to connect to people online

Mitch2025 said:
ill play ya sometime. im pretty good at medium and can manage not to fail on hard lol. also i never have a hard time finding a game. 90% of the time it takes less than 5 seconds for me to search and join a game. do you guys have your NAT open? (do the network test and it will tell you if your nat is close, moderate, or open) a NAT that isnt 100% open will cause some problems when trying to connect to people online
I'm at about the same standard :) and deal. Whenever you're ready, holla at ya boy budddy. We can jam together also (h)

Gh3 Rocks!!!!

Hey guys I just got Guitar Hero III and was looking for buds to jam with...

My FC is GAMEJUNKIE - 0301-8564-5059

PM me if you want to add. I'm still mastering easy but Im gettin better...

Rock to you all later!!!!! \m/

i got gh for christmas as well. didnt ask for it, didnt really want it. but man, i LOVE it. lol. its soooo addicting, even though i suck...hahaha. i 3-4 star the majority of the songs on medium, and i rarely sometimes 5 star a random song...lol. so much fun.

as for through the fire and flames, i can beat it on easy! woo! ive tried getting the 500 and 1000 note streak on that song, got to about 300 then blew it.

Me and Mitch were jamming together (no homo)
And you all missed it, pshhh.
Also got 5 stars on all Medium songs (not gold), still struggling to learn how to use the 5th button with the others easily.. and congrats JC.

5-starred on Medium on all but a couple songs, 4-stars on hard except for One, Raining Blood, and of course haven't unlocked the final battle.

I range from 20-40% on TTFAF on medium

Back