guitar hero III

mii on wii

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2008
I like the game and i think the songs are good .I really like throw the fire and flames. it is fast thaw.

Last edited:
i got it when it first came out. i always watched videos online and stuff and kept thinking "this game looks fun, i want to play and see why its so popular". so GH3 was my first in the series, but it's DEFINITELY a game worth getting, i now am getting GH 1,2, and the 80s version. Only, I'm waiting until I find out for sure whether or not they're coming on the Wii. I dont want to have another guitar for another system if i dont have to.

the songs are great......the ones i play most are Dragonforce - Through the fires and flames, Rise Against - Prayer of the refugee, and Killswitch Engage - My curse

My favorite songs so far are "Through the Fire and Flames" and "Cliffs of Dover" and yes...I am an Addict lol

welcome to the jungle, ttfaf, cliffs of dover, and impulse ftw

I LOVE it!! I wasn't sure how I would do with it. I'm a professional bass player in "real life", but I had heard it has nothing to do with playing a guitar. And I'm not THAT great at video games. I tell ya', playing bass does help a little, as far as rhythm and coordination goes. I moved up to medium pretty quickly, and I'm starting on hard, in less than a month. My favorite song is "When You Were Young" and "Mississippi Queen".

I've been playing guitar hero since launch on the PS2.
It's a great game. I'm happy they finally started allowing the original vocals into the songs.

Don't have it for Wii, though.
Favorite songs in the game are Welcome to the Jungle, Even Flow, Cult of Personality, and Knights of Cydonia.

the first time i played it i actually failed "The Metal" purely due to laughing at the lyrics. haha
bunch of fun songs on there but also a bunch that i could've lived without.

Some of those songs, I wouldn't have listened to at all, and didn't like. Barracuda for example. But something about "playing" them, that makes you appreciate them, and like them a little more.

cRaSh115 said:
Some of those songs, I wouldn't have listened to at all, and didn't like. Barracuda for example. But something about "playing" them, that makes you appreciate them, and like them a little more.

Hit Me With Your Best Shot FTW!!!!:lol:

kyle

solidkirby said:
I've been playing guitar hero since launch on the PS2.
It's a great game. I'm happy they finally started allowing the original vocals into the songs.

Don't have it for Wii, though.
Favorite songs in the game are Welcome to the Jungle, Even Flow, Cult of Personality, and Knights of Cydonia.
i especially like thunderhorse by Dethklok.....lol

Back