Guitar Hero.. No Online?

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
http://www.nintendojo.com/infocus/view_item.php?1188844737
There are so many conflicting reports of online or not now, I don't know what to think.

At E3, Reggie said GH III would have online play. Also, the other day IGN said that GH III had online play but they couldn't play it on the demo.

Now, there is this interview posted today and a similar article was on Kotaku the other day.

What to believe? I seriously doubt that if GHIII doesn't have online on the disk, it will never have it. No game has ever taken advantage of Wiiconnect24 features. I don't see that changing.

nice find!, i really think that gh3 will be online tho, u shouldnt worry

umm, you realize if the demo they played had an option for it, then its probably in there. the demo they showed seemed more to show off the guitar and what not, there was no need to go through the hassle of showing an online match.

Sovieto said:
umm, you realize if the demo they played had an option for it, then its probably in there. the demo they showed seemed more to show off the guitar and what not, there was no need to go through the hassle of showing an online match.
I know, and that's one of the reasons it COULD have online.

I have read a few articles and all of them said it will be online.
I say don't worry, I have a feeling it will be.

Heh. I'm not going to worry about it. I think its going to be online though.

It is going to be online. All the nex gen (current gen?) systems will have online. It's already been confirmed.

Back