Guitar Hero on Wii confirmed?

Kamikaze said:
If you would once again, go in the thread, there have been questions upon confirmation. So therefore, please try again. :thumbsup:

Ok so I tried searching for Guitar Heroes.

There was only one thread that was specifically for guitar heroes. which happened to be this thread.

so I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Cos if there are other words we have to type in the search box other than Guitar Heroes to find threads about it, than the threadstarter doesn't need to be told to search.

and you don't deserve to bring stupidity into this thread.

Frick no, this is strait up gangsta wars! My bloods are gonna kill yo crypts, Wii Master dies first for trying to patch things up good-like.

jaeguyoon said:
Ok so I tried searching for Guitar Heroes.

There was only one thread that was specifically for guitar heroes. which happened to be this thread.

so I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Cos if there are other words we have to type in the search box other than Guitar Heroes to find threads about it, than the threadstarter doesn't need to be told to search.

and you don't deserve to bring stupidity into this thread.

Maybe you shouldn't use it as if it's plural, moron. You speak of bringing stupidity to this thread, but yet you're the one inviting it in.

Edit: Since you're an idiot, here's the thread: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/8948-guitar-hero-confirmed-wii.html?highlight=guitar+hero

Last edited:
Kamikaze said:
Maybe you shouldn't use it as if it's plural, moron. You speak of bringing stupidity to this thread, but yet you're the one inviting it in.

Edit: Since you're an idiot, here's the thread: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/8948-guitar-hero-confirmed-wii.html?highlight=guitar+hero

HAHAHA you got me real good.

I didn't know it was HERO. I've never played the game and probably never will.

but you win. I admit my loss.

But i still think you are too harsh telling people to search when all u had to type was YES OR NO.

jaeguyoon said:
HAHAHA you got me real good.

I didn't know it was HERO. I've never played the game and probably never will.

but you win. I admit my loss.

But i still think you are too harsh telling people to search when all u had to type was YES OR NO.

Ok how about this one: No, you're an idiot. Case closed.

Kamikaze said:

jaeguyoon
flamme03.gif

Kamikaze said:
Ok how about this one: No, you're an idiot. Case closed.

Dude, u seriously have a pineapple up ur ass.
I'll admit I was stupid with the plural ****, but you sir, is a nerdy fag that is so gangsta on the internet, stupid ethug.

The point of that was.....?

I was aware of that. However, that thread has no official confirmation. If it had the exact wording of a Nintendo representative or picture of the game, or someone playing it, I would admit my loss. Just because some guy said he saw it doesn't mean its real. I don't take just some guy's word. Show me a picture, and I'll admit I was wrong.

jaeguyoon said:
Dude, u seriously have a pineapple up ur ass.
I'll admit I was stupid with the plural ****, but you sir, is a nerdy fag that is so gangsta on the internet, stupid ethug.

Nerdy fag? You use words quite well, it seems as English is a second language to you as your insults sound as if you're foreign. And what's with this "gangsta" image that you depict? You've only made yourself look like an idiot in this conversation. I highly recommend that you stop your whining and admit you were wrong and continue to move on.

The point of that was.....?

The point of a mindless post was......?

edit:

I was aware of that. However, that thread has no official confirmation. If it had the exact wording of a Nintendo representative or picture of the game, or someone playing it, I would admit my loss. Just because some guy said he saw it doesn't mean its real. I don't take just some guy's word. Show me a picture, and I'll admit I was wrong.

Still same wording, and if only you would have searched. Nice try though, although you're still a spamwhore. Congrats. :thumbsup:

Kamikaze said:
Nerdy fag? You use words quite well, it seems as English is a second language to you as your insults sound as if you're foreign. And what's with this "gangsta" image that you depict? You've only made yourself look like an idiot in this conversation. I highly recommend that you stop your whining and admit you were wrong and continue to move on.

The point of a mindless post was......?

edit:

Still same wording, and if only you would have searched. Nice try though, although you're still a spamwhore. Congrats. :thumbsup:

are u blind?. I admitted I was stupid about Guitar Heroes one in my previous reply. I just told you you were harsh telling him to search when all he could've done was actualyl answer the question. You're the one with the attitude not me. But since you probably won't go to sleep until you flame everyone that's get back at you, i'll let u go to sleep and once again admit I was stupid for my plural mistake.

jaeguyoon said:
are u blind?. I admitted I was stupid about Guitar Heroes one in my previous reply. I just told you you were harsh telling him to search when all he could've done was actualyl answer the question. You're the one with the attitude not me. But since you probably won't go to sleep until you flame everyone that's get back at you, i'll let u go to sleep and once again admit I was stupid for my plural mistake.

You're stupid, you've admitted it. Now why do you continue to pursue to whining and bitching? Post elsewhere, this conversation has ended. I'm not harsh, I'm just too truthful. And if you don't like that, then don't post anything that may seem stupid.

Kamikaze said:
You're stupid, you've admitted it. Now why do you continue to pursue to whining and bitching? Post elsewhere, this conversation has ended. I'm not harsh, I'm just too truthful. And if you don't like that, then don't post anything that may seem stupid.

You really don't read do you. I didn't admit I am stupid, I admitted I was stupid for searching the plural form of Hero. Get ur **** straight.

StevenNevets said:
your from IL and say bloody:prrr:

Someone saw it on a poster or something but I'm pretty sure there's no official confirmation

I'd say you can expect it to come though.

The whole sales ad for GH for the wii thing, was a lie that someone on this forum made saying there friend or something told them they were taken in back of some store and shown it.

jaeguyoon said:

Now, realize it is you that has to get "ur" **** straight. Text talk is for idiots, therefore you are defined as one.

Back