guitar hero question --

cassieboo

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2007
tampa, florida
Wii Online Code
7762-3578-9261-4977
so i've seen guitars sold seperately for different consoles, all except the wii.
anyone know if they have them seperately for the wii & where to get them?
thanks in advance =]

that's kind of a rip off. i've seen them at best buy & circuit city for 89.99 for the bundle -- guitar & game together. so 139 for both, that's silly.

i'll just wait a while i guess. i don't even actually have gh3 yet due to them being sold out but i should get it sometime in the new year, hopefully they will sell the guitars seperately soon after.

by any chance anyone know how much they would end up being sold seperately once they are out?

probably around $60......did you ever tried any game stores? and if it has its own website...check everyday on the site to see if its in stock

i've pretty much tried everywhere i've gone, game stores included.
i don't buy things offline so that really won't help me out much. lol

$60 isn't too bad though. hopefully i'll find on sooner or later.

cassieboo said:
i've pretty much tried everywhere i've gone, game stores included.
i don't buy things offline so that really won't help me out much. lol

$60 isn't too bad though. hopefully i'll find on sooner or later.
i didnt mean to buy it online....just check if your local game store has it in stock

i do that when im looking for a game and dont feel like going there and comimg back empty handed

oh true.
thanks.
never really though of that.
i usually just call places.
but sometimes that isn't any help either aka lazy people. lol

your welcome....oh and make sure to call and see if they actually have it there

its ok for me cause i know the people that work at my local game store...so they usually hold on to a game for me when im looking for one

maybe i should move to cali then. :lol:

i know a few people who work at best buy & toys r us. but they can't hold anything for me, i guess because they aren't high enough up or something. either that or they don't really like me. ha.

i really hate going to game shops. i usually just end up going to best buy or circuit city, places like that. no one really seems to want to help me out at the smaller places, i just get stares. lol

why's your life suck?

maybe because the game shop never seen a lady before....lol

2/3 thirds of my life right now....involves game and the other 1/3 is other...like friends work and other stuff

that could be it. lol

well i've had this month off from work & most of it has been spent here at my house. either online or playing my wii. lol

i went retro and started to play the old school consoles....good ol NES

once you get it GH3.....can you add me?

Back