guitar hero question --

i'm waiting for someone to buy me another points card. i'm way broke right now. lol & then i'm gonna buy some more games. right now i just have super mario world. i'm thinking about downloading donkey kong 2 & 3.

sure i'll add you. it will be a while before i actually will play online & stuff. because chances are i'm gonna suck. my friend that's buying it for me as my late xmas gift wanted it more than i did originally. lol

lol.....my channels are full and i have to take channels out to get more games on my wii....which im too lazy to do

well...if you played the other GH games....its a little different

you have that many things? holy cow. that's insane. how many channels is that exactly. you can give me some wii points if you want. haha! ;]

i've never attempted to play gh before. never really wanted to. didn't want to look like a retard or something. lol idk. but since since my friend offered to buy it for me i decided i wanted it. at least this way i can look like a retard in my own house. lol

I heard the Les Paul guitar had problems and bad reviews. It's the only one my parents could find and THAT'S why we didn't get GH3 for Christmas. Is that true?

im out of wii points.....lol

at least you didn't get beat by a 10 year old in front of a large crowd and it was on hard too....im kind in expert now

dont worry...you will learn fast once you get it

shrek4wii said:
I heard the Les Paul guitar had problems and bad reviews. It's the only one my parents could find and THAT'S why we didn't get GH3 for Christmas. Is that true?
i didnt have a problem with mines and it didnt get bad reviews

well buy some. haha. nice cover up =P

i've watched tons of people play it. i babysit a 7 year old kid & he plays most of the songs on hard and what not. it makes me laugh.

i really want to find a second guitar so my friend & i can play together. until then i guess we will just take turns. i looked and it says they should be out sometime in early 08. whenever that is, idk. hopefully soon.

i dont wanna get more points....i need money for stuff

too long to wait for a second guitar.....you could use a wiimote....but it kinda hard to play

so i'm officially jealous. my friends little brother, he's 6, got gh3 for ps3. makes me want to play even more =[

lol well i was gonna play. & he was gonna let me [my friends brothers like me more because i always play with them] but then my friend wanted to play instead. and everyone was watching. i don't do good with crowds. so instead i laughed at my friend. lol

well.....you have to get that fear out of you so that you can get use to some of the songs.....lol

later....time to get off and practice playing Rockband before my friends get back from there visitings their families

haha i know -- once i play a few times alone i think i'll be okay.
hopefully i won't have to wait forever to get it. =[

have fun. kick their butts.

oh yea; i sent you a friend request on here earlier, not sure if you got it though.

Back