Guitar Hero Second Guitar

jcastelh

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2008
I have a second guitar for GH3 and can not get it to connect. Not sure what to do, any help would be appreciated.

Mmm...

What comes to my mind is to:
  • Check both remotes batteries.
  • Be sure both remotes and guitars work, testing them in one player mode (each guitar with both wiimotes).
  • Send your second guitar to me so that I can have a first guitar :p. You won't have more problems with it and I will be happy xD.

Zikarot

P.D.: How much does a Wii Guitar Hero güiitarmote (cool name) cost?

Zikarot said:
What comes to my mind is to:
  • Check both remotes batteries.
  • Be sure both remotes and guitars work, testing them in one player mode (each guitar with both wiimotes).

Done all that. The problem is when I go to co-op or multiplayer, there doesn't appear to be a way to have second guitar show up to select (Like in Wii sports where you select the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th control and then connect them). Probably just me, but don't know how to make it happen.:sad:

yey - my dad sussed it

on the game -
1 press the HOME button
2 choose Wii Remote settings
3 choose reconnect
4 press 1 & 2 on both remotes

and exit back to the game

This also works.
I ended up having to open the small door on the front of the wii, then taking the second controller and taking off the batter cover. Hit the sync button on the wii, then the little red button on the controller that syncs it with the console. After that I haven't had any problems.

Back