Guitar Hero Sticker Schemes

krisv2010

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
0340-3497-6441-4373
Does anyone actually use the stickers that come with guitar hero III, if so can you please post pictures of how you put your stickers because i can't think of any ideas on how to make it look good. also can you post pics of faceplates if you have them and where you got them?

I dont use the stickers yet at least cause I like the nice white body. But when i get marks on the guitar ill cover it up with the stickers lol

i put the stickers on my ps2 guitar at the frets--the lightning bolts. i put one on the 5th 7th 9th and two one the 12th fret i think. thats how it is on a regular guitar. i mean however it is on a regular guitar thats how i did it. whew.

o well do you guys know where to get new faceplates? or have they even released them yet?

I put the large five stars along the curve at the top. Under the the strum bar next to the whammy bar, I put the large logo diagonally and on top of the two large flame stickers flanking the logo on either side. I put the square RedOctane sticker parallel and directly under the whammy bar. And I put the five small stars in a straight vertical line under the Gibson logo.

I left mine because I had to take it back for a replacement.
If I buy a faceplate I'll cover one of mine with stickers

Back