Guitar Hero Whammy bar problems

dragonmark

WiiChat Member
Oct 5, 2007
Is anyone else having problems with the whammy bar on their guitar? Mine's not regestering when I use it, and I'm not able to beat boss's to unlock more songs without it

are you pushing down on it and not just moving it? because i had that same problem until i realized you have to push it down and then spin it around

I was pushing it down. I returned it and its working fine now. Thanks though.

ya...it happened to me as well

I stopped playing, then the next time I started it up it started working again! It has only happened twice now...any time it happens, i just restart.

I had this problem and brought back the guitar. I got a new one and it works fine. i recommend that you bring it to where you bought it and tell them whats going on, they will give u a new one.

Seems this is a common problem with all the Wii ones, mine does the thing too and when I restart the game it works.

Mine was having this issue, but what fixed it was when I was attaching the remote, I had it turned down and the wammy bar was pressed in all the way. When you hook it up, it will register as in the 'resting' position. Ever since I wised up and hooked in without placing the guitar face down, it works like a charm.

Back