guitar hero

lilshortay

lilshortay!!!
Oct 18, 2007
MI
Wii Online Code
0117-1518-2325-3004
My friends and I play guitar hero and when we play our eyes seem to burn and water. We try everything like BLINK and stuff, but nothing seems to help. Does this happen to anyone else and if it does do you know how to fix it, besides stop playing??

Last edited:
You're a Michigander, so I shall defer my ownage.

If you play Through the Fire and Flames expert, hyperspeed 5, and then look at anything else, it looks like it's moving up.

this happens to me with alot of games I have to really concentrate on...

my contacts get all dried up and it sucks!

The eyes need exercise every half an hour, you shouldn't concentrate on a single space, it'll make them lazy...

Yea, I get tunnel vision when I'm playing Hard/Expert mode, and my eyes start to get sore.

I just take a break for a bit and do something that makes my eyes move a little. For example, if you have a cat or know someone with a cat, all you need is a laser pointer, and BAM, remote control cat for about 10 minutes. That's when my eyes start to feel better, and am also pretty bored of the cat by then.

is tunnel vision when everything else around you but what your concentrating on gets blurred out? because that happens to me a lot while playing GH lol and also when i play for a while and look away everything is moving upwards....

Brawny said:
You're a Michigander, so I shall defer my ownage.

If you play Through the Fire and Flames expert, hyperspeed 5, and then look at anything else, it looks like it's moving up.
i know the feeling *___*

Back