Guitar Zero

E7ernal

Error Getting Statistics
Sep 18, 2006
London, UK
Bloody hell, it looks like we've been sidelined again by a group of greedy bastards. I'm talking about Guitar Hero 3, Online Play for all! unless you own a Nintendo Wii of course.
I can't believe we're getting a sub-par game in place of rival consoles! I can't see why though considering the sales Nintendo's been enjoying recently.
The Wii's Selling more consoles than it's competitors each month but the games industry's blind to that. They'd rather tend to failing Sony rather than the winning kings of the console war.

The Bottom Line: I'm Pissed that X-Box 360 and Playstation 3 are getting online play for Guitar Hero 3 while Wii gets nothing. I'm also annoyed that they get Rock Band exclusively and Wii doesn't get the game at all.
/rant

It does have online, And it best be the same game, No Wii **** abouts. I'll be so ****ing angry

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the wii version has online. It might not be as good as the 360 version but i assume they will try as hard as possible to make it close.

Why's this topic named guitar zero. I am a loyal Frets on Fire fan and where I go....Guitar zero is blasphemy.

Hope to see Guinness in here :lol:

A subpar game compared to another console? You mean like Pirates 3?

Back