Guitars

cake

wii.can
Dec 7, 2006
california
Do any of you guys happen to play guitar? Make any tabs...? If you do, what kind of guitar do you have? ....I play of course.

sorry had to...seriously, i own a guitar but have no idea how to play it...really want to learn...have for many years

Attachments

• my axe.jpg
    my axe.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 2
247430502_l.jpg

My hot Stratocaster. Mmmmmm. Haha.

I'm not very good, but I have a Fender acoustic and an '04 Schecter Diamond Series Custom C1. If you want alot fo tabs, download Guitar Pro from a torrent site. It has thousands of songs, but never any your looking for...

I dont (guitar hero is my limit and I'm not the best at that)
But my nephew owns/plays one (he can play most of stairway and most of smoke)((unt)(he can also play some tunes on piano ) (Yes his mum has a piano)
Hes 14 and his parents (sis/step bro) are quite musical
(WHY CANT I PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS)(cant even play the air guitar)
(Oh wait I can play prog rock)

SHITE PROG ROCK RUN

by the way

^Not me in pic but we are both troll like

cake said:
well, are you good at guitar hero? what kind of guitar is it?

im ok, i have beaten easy, medium, and hard on GH 1 and 2 but expert kills me...also have played once since i got my wii so i probably suck again

guitar was the one that came with GH...whammy bar is completely broken now because of a hard rocking incident when GH2 came out :)

I broke the whammy bar on the one that I got with the first game
Went a bit Pete Townsend (?) on it afther a very bad play (It was summer and VERY HOT in my flat. Heat + my temper + something annoying = DESTRUCTION)

I play a fender strat, mysongbook.com has alot of guitar pro tabs, i have over 50,000 tabs it's an amazing program GP5 isn't it

im a drummer, but i play some guitar
i have a fender strat

On the subject of guitarests
Any one ever listen to Tony Iommis radio show
(the radio station has a few rock stars as persenters like Alice cooper as the breakfast show persenter)

Back