Gun Ban Proposal

Almost all the constitutional amendments have ADDED freedoms not taken them away.

Proposition ****ing eight. Yeah, don't you republicans bring up the ~sacred constitution~ after that.

I don't want another massive gun debate, but here in Australia, we don't get kids who accidently shoot themselves in the head while imitating Halo, nor do we get ****ups who go into universities and shoot the place up. Guns are bad. But don't worry, you've got wayyyy too many conservative asses in your country to ever achieve any of this "change" you've been promised.

...Uh, it has nothing to do with the Constitution...

I think the only ass is you, sweetie. You should really stay out of these until you can get some discretion.

Proposition ****ing eight. Yeah, don't you republicans bring up the ~sacred constitution~ after that.

I don't want another massive gun debate, but here in Australia, we don't get kids who accidently shoot themselves in the head while imitating Halo, nor do we get ****ups who go into universities and shoot the place up. Guns are bad. But don't worry, you've got wayyyy too many conservative asses in your country to ever achieve any of this "change" you've been promised.

Prop 8 is only dealing with the California state constitution, not the US Constitution.

I know that, but it's a constitutional amendment taking away rights that people - generally the same people who would be annoyed by this one - were more than happy to support.

I know that, but it's a constitutional amendment taking away rights that people - generally the same people who would be annoyed by this one - were more than happy to support.
Not forgetting the fact that there's quite a few people supporting an amendment to outlaw gay marriage (probably wouldn't pass under Obama, he's more likely to leave it up to individual states).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hope this dont happen. I am going to buy an Airsoft AK-47.

Cannabis generally doesn't directly kill anyone, but it can lead to all kinds of other problems... Cannabis makes you become four times more likely to develop schizophrenia, for example.

Um, tad bit off topic, no?

I'd share my opinion on the subject but I feel like it would throw the thread completely off track.

last i checked, people kill people. if someone gets mad enough, they will find a way, knife, bat, car, piano wire, 2X4, even their own bare hands.

a gun will not fire on it's own unless misshandled or tampered with. if you load a pistol, pull the hammer back, and set it on a table, it will not fire. the chances of that gun fireing is slim to none (unless like an earthquake happens with a hair trigger, even then small chance). there's a better chance of the gun powder going bad.

last i checked, people kill people. if someone gets mad enough, they will find a way, knife, bat, car, piano wire, 2X4, even their own bare hands.

a gun will not fire on it's own unless misshandled or tampered with. if you load a pistol, pull the hammer back, and set it on a table, it will not fire. the chances of that gun fireing is slim to none (unless like an earthquake happens with a hair trigger, even then small chance). there's a better chance of the gun powder going bad.

Some argue that guns make people have lower "murder" thresholds. xD

It's not guns in America that make us have a higher crimerate, it's Americans that make us have a higher crimerate.

Really, it's the people that are different, the culture, not the actual guns.

Back