Gun Ban Proposal

Agreed, but this argument doesn't work against the people who think that the parent shouldn't have a gun either.

And I'd say it's not only the parent's fault for not teaching them, it should have been in a safe, unloaded.

I'm fine with having strict aquisition laws, assault weapon bans, and course requirements, but most definitely not a widespread ban. And certainly not from the national government. There will be one state that allows them.

Don't forget the parents who snap and shoot their kids. Tsh, no one should be allowed them.

Though, the government should try out banning fireworks nationally first before trying the gun thing out. I don't think people are too bent on keeping those.

Are you saying that since I learned to use a gun when I was 8, and I haven't successfully shot myself yet, I'm stupid?

This comment is confusing.

I'm assuming that you're intelligent. The rest of the public are not.

So how was shooting those pedophiles for you? Knowing how to use them won't get one anywhere when you're not allowed one in your possession.

Which is really handy for when you're being raped.

"Um, excuse me, I just need to open this safe first."

Hahahahahha.

Last edited:
Don't forget the parents who snap and shoot their kids. Tsh, no one should be allowed them.

Though, the government should try out banning fireworks nationally first before trying the gun thing out. I don't think people are too bent on keeping those.

Wait...what? What parents snap and shoot their kids? I thought they all used the bathtub for killing babies.

And why would anyone want to ban fireworks? I didn't even know that opinion existed. D:

Where are you from?

Edit: Damn, sorry for the double posts, you people need to reply faster.

And why would anyone want to ban fireworks? I didn't even know that opinion existed. D:
Welcome to Georgia.
Up until a few years ago, there was a blanket ban on fireworks. They updated the ban to just include the fun fireworks (anything that shoots up in the air, makes noise, or isn't a weak ass 5 gram sparkler.)

So how was shooting those pedophiles for you? Knowing how to use them won't get one anywhere when you're not allowed one in your possession.

Whoever said that learning young gives way to kids shooting a pedophiles?...

Learning young promotes gun awareness and familiarity when purchasing one at-age. I don't think either ROB or I are saying the age limit should be reduced...

Who would rape a woman in public?!

Who gets raped in their house?

Wait...what? What parents snap and shoot their kids? I thought they all used the bathtub for killing babies.

Where are you from?

Edit: Damn, sorry for the double posts, you people need to reply faster.

Five states (Delaware, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island) ban the sale of all consumer fireworks including novelties and sparklers by the general public.

One state (Arizona) permits residents to purchase and use only novelties, but only Licensed Professionals can use explosive fireworks.

Four states (Illinois, Iowa, Maine, and Vermont) permit residents to purchase and use only wire or wood stick sparklers and other novelties. In the 4 states Must be a Licensed Professional with a Permit.

Fireworks are dangerous and useless, and the novelty dies out when you've passed the age of standing in the buttcold weather making out with your girlfriend. Until your kids come around.

Thing is, there's way too many idiots that abuse them and can easily just run into stores and go... firework happy.

Georgia is amusing banning fireworks and not guns. They're similar arguments.

Whoever said that learning young gives way to kids shooting a pedophiles?...

Learning young promotes gun awareness and familiarity when purchasing one at-age. I don't think either ROB or I are saying the age limit should be reduced...

So you think that women being raped is completely different than kids being raped?

Last edited:
Fireworks are dangerous and useless, and the novelty dies out when you've passed the age of standing in the buttcold weather making out with your girlfriend. Until your kids come around.

Thing is, there's way too many idiots that abuse them and can easily just run into stores and go... firework happy.

I've never met a person who killed themselves with a sparkler.

M-80's I understand...but a blanket ban? D:

But back to guns! And you didn't reply to it all. :sad:

I've never met a person who killed themselves with a sparkler.

M-80's I understand...but a blanket ban? D:

...Why would you meet the dead? You're a creeper.

Perhaps a fireworks thread?
I didn't know there were any people that opposed fireworks...

guns shouldn't be banned. gangsters will always be able to have them, criminals will always want them and get them someway somehow, therefor i will never give up the right to have a gun because if some gangster come shooting at me and i have nowhere to run or nowhere to hide and there just so happens to be a gun on the floor you best believe i'm a kill him before he kills me.
also it is safer for a child to be at a house with a gun then a pool. more kids die from drowning then they do from gun related injuries. (saw that on channel 11 :])

What you're asking for there is a better police force.

Who gets raped in their house?
First you claim there are only "tens" of girls caught up in sex trafficking, now you question where rapes take place? I'm starting to wonder about you.

Back