Gunstar Heroes

kilo27

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
I can just barely remember playing this game awhile back, is it any good i remember it being good but i want a true answer if it is fun and give a comparison to metal slug i love that series to!

I got it, it's nice. You come back to it for quick bursts of fun, but it's way short for todays standards.

4 levels is very short, but is a very hard game. With a lot of weapon upgrades and choices. It also have multiplayer which is fun. But the problem is that i keep throwing my friend in the air for some reason, but overall a very good game.

~Rival

i got 1200 points left. should i get this and be forced to buy another points card? or just wait for some quality 600 point games?

The reveiws say get it
The posters say get it
I say get it

Even thow it and MS are a bit diffrent

This was the first game I downloaded for VC. I never had it but a friend of mine with a genesis did and we loved it. Definitely a great game.

it was the second third vc game I bought (after exite bike and bomberman both amazin) and even though its impossible (in the mining level HOW MANY FORMS DOES THAT GUY HAVE) still brilliant and I havent even played it with two people

Boggalog said:
it was the second third vc game I bought (after exite bike and bomberman both amazin) and even though its impossible (in the mining level HOW MANY FORMS DOES THAT GUY HAVE) still brilliant and I havent even played it with two people
If you're having problems with it you can always go into the settings and change it to easy. Then again that could be like cheating :hand:.

That was the first game I downloaded. well, that and a few others. Its great, you dont need more of us telling you that its fun as hell...
guns1.jpg

Myess... Early SEGA Carnage. Its goooooood...:drool:

Back