Gurls Help!!

andes

mywiiisbiggerthanyours.
Dec 30, 2006
fl
Wii Online Code
1530-4266-8327-3076
oK I AM 11 YEERS OLD AND I LYK LYK TALKING 2 GIRLS BUT SUMTIMEZ I THINK THEY HATE ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO?? :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

WHEN I TALK TO THEM THO, THEY JSUT WALK AWAY IS THAT A GOOD SIGN?????

Jesus christ... i think were over doing it with these types of threads...

Maybe you should spell and pronounce things correctly and they dont walk away. Ummm... how old are the girls youre talking to.

Kiwi said:
Jesus christ... i think were over doing it with these types of threads...
You're right. I keep trying to refer everybody back to the same thread, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Hey everybody; If girls hate you, learn to live with it.

evilprofessorzog said:
You're right. I keep trying to refer everybody back to the same thread, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Hey everybody; If girls hate you, Become a gay.

Changed for fun

total hoax. you probly are 11, and youre 11 yr old friend is probably right next to you and you're all have a goood laugh.

wtf is up with kids who havent even started puberty talking about their girl problems?? this is like the third thread about girl problems?

11.....my god youd think they were 44 and having this problem wouldnt you?

NOTE TO SELF MY 11 YEAR OLD WILL ENJOY LITTLE BOY THINGS NOT WORRY ABOUT LITTLE GIRLS!!!! UGH!!!!! society today wants children to grow up WAY too fast (not that i would shelter my unborn child yet lol BUT come on...11 with relationship problems? wait till hes my age!)

go back to playing the video games and forget allllll about the "icky girlies"

i was joking, jeez. its just to poke fun at all the kids that seek the wii forums for help with girls.

Well if you talk like that in real life then no wonder they walk away...

And yeah.. sure you were joking, probably just covering yourself cos you feel like an idiot now

surfinrach90 said:
Well if you talk like that in real life then no wonder they walk away...

And yeah.. sure you were joking, probably just covering yourself cos you feel like an idiot now

yeah im really that stupid where i think girls walking away is not a bad sign.

/commonsense3.

It means your a nerd. sucks. and why should you even care? talking to girls now wont help you when you later in life. Unless you plan on marrying young. 0_0

im 15, i have no problems with girls, this thread was a joke, kbye.

Back