Guys Guys U Must See This Website!!!

Sameiru

Wii Otaku
Jul 5, 2006
OMFG I FOUND DIS REALLY REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND I FOUND HEAPS OF NEW WII PICS OMFG!!!! HERES THE LINK!!!WE CAN FINALLY SEE THE TOP AND WHERE THE CONTROLLERS GO IN. ALSO THE STAND IT GOES ON IS ITS POWER SUPPLY!!!!!:D :D :D http://www.wiipictures.com/

Most of the those pictures are quite old but there's a bout three or four that are pretty cool

Sameiru said:
OMFG I FOUND DIS REALLY REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND I FOUND HEAPS OF NEW WII PICS OMFG!!!! HERES THE LINK!!!WE CAN FINALLY SEE THE TOP AND WHERE THE CONTROLLERS GO IN. ALSO THE STAND IT GOES ON IS ITS POWER SUPPLY!!!!!:D :D :D http://www.wiipictures.com/

and next time theres a caps lock button on your keyborad (next the A button above the arrow and bellow the button called tab) use it !

Here are more pics of Wii compared to the other consoles. They are not mock-ups as far as I can tell, not that mock-ups are bad.

Sorry they're sooo huge.:scared:

Does anyone know how to make thumbnails??

Edit: use the manage attachments button, this loads the pics to our server and automatically creates the thumbnails.

Attachments

• gamemacin.jpg
    gamemacin.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 314
  • uppp37602.jpg
    uppp37602.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 330
Last edited by a moderator:
Its really tiny when compared to the other consoles, but then again size isn't everything.

true true...the best thing is i can take it on holiday! i only have a 64 and a ps2 (PS2 how stupid was i?!) and my dad says i cant take em anywhere coz they're way 2 big. Wii will chnge my holidays!

You wana take a console on your hols why get out there and have fun (or buy a ds)

Iftheseare real screenshots then the wii is not as far behind the other consoles then we thought. theyre beautiful.

maybe we only did see the tip of the ice berg at e3, maybe nintendo still has some more tricks up their sleeve

Hmmmmm....
Interesting maybe the wii will be more revoloutionary than we think

Back