guyz am a 20 years old guy
and am a good gamer really
my problem now is really choosing between
Wii or Xbox 360
guyz hold on i read alot abt the 2 consoles
but really am confused now
i have ps2
and i dont want to get ps3 so forget it
and hey am not here to bitching or to say wii is sucks no i added this topic in here and in xbox 360 forum
cz i need the right choice for me cz i dont like to buy then sell again and and and
so guyz from the points i have

Wii : is for everyone specially for friends
grafix is not too Sharp like xbox 360
but its good
u play with the nice tech they did wii mote
and aiming and tennis and zelda swinging and mario and and i admit it its AMAZING i saw resident evil its nice
BUt lets say

xbox360 : has a good grafix Engine
and alot of games too like gta IV and this halo they talk abt ALOT
and Devil May Cry 4 and and ASSASSIN'S CREED i saw a review now its :yikes:

so at the end if u r lost between 2 consoles what do u think u will choose at the end and WHY ? i need to know WHY
What r the diff
am afraid of xbox cz MicroShit:wtf: Is the developer while IBM & Nintendo On Wii does the xbox need hd tv :shocked:
:scared: :scared:
if its goin to be like windows no am sorry ill forget abt it cz i cant handle the operating sys want me to buy gaming console :wink:
Thanx for reading and replying in upon

I Would Choose Probably The Xbox360 because of Great Online, Awesome Library Of Games, And HALO 3!!!

The Wii Would Be Good If You Want To Play With Your Girl Friend Or Family Members.

360 has better games, I have both and I must say 360 is better. I don't care about the wii graphics but if it had better games and more online capabilities it would be better

Ummmm

Yeah if you're going to get a 360 I'd advise a HD TV [You might aswell get the full effect out of it]

I would personally choose 360 Because:

GFX are good
More games
Online is amazing
Easier to play with mates
- If you buy a game for you Wii you have to explain even more how to play it to your mates. Fifa for Example

Please Note: I DON'T have a 360, Just a Wii

Are you sure your a "20 years old guy"? Because you don't tend to act like it. And no matter what the case is, you should type legible posts. It makes responses easier to make for everyone.

On topic: Buy both. 360 now, wii when Brawl comes out.

Last edited:
Mc_Evan said:
Wii . 360 Breaks to much .
They took out the falcon model that fixes the little problem that caused the red ring of death. So if he's buying a new one, I don't think he has to worry too much about it breaking.

Online forget playing online i dont have broadband and its impossible to go live on xbox even on wii so forget this point
abt hd tv am not sure am goin to but one soon ...
thanx for replies so till now its 360

RED RING OF DEATH GUYZ WHAT ABT MA LAST 2 sentences abt the MicroShit
dont tell me maybe ill face something like
BSOD
Blue Screen Of Death
like in windows ?????
Sigh ..

parad0x said:
RED RING OF DEATH GUYZ WHAT ABT MA LAST 2 sentences abt the MicroShit
dont tell me maybe ill face something like
BSOD
Blue Screen Of Death
like in windows ?????
Sigh ..
make sense... please.

nic7 said:
And no matter what the case is, you should type legible posts. It makes responses easier to make for everyone.

You should listen to this guy. He knows his stuff.

I think there is a towel trick to get rid of the red ring of death.

Last edited:
Canuck said:
I think there is a "Damp Towel" trick to get rid of the red ring of death.
Thats only temporary. But like I said earlier, there is a newer model (falcon) that is supposed to fix the problem that caused the red ring of death. Why aren't you people listening? Oh yeah...

Back