Guyz I Really Need Serious Help . Choosing .every1 invited

I think once the wii develops its online more (i.e. a HEADSET) it will be more successful. I personally like the Wii better, but the Xbox 360 is cool cuz you can play games with your friends and talk to them and stuff. A lot of great titles are out for the 360. They both have their pros and cons. Its a tough choice. I think the 360 is slightly better. So you get what you pay for (the 360 is more expensive).

Paradox, did you ever learn English in school? You don't need perfect grammar on a simple forum like this, but it's helpful for us if you at least include punctuation and proper word order.

Anyway, to answer your question, it depends on what kind of games you like. Fan of shooters and open sandbox games? Get an Xbox 360. Prefer more casual games? Go for a Wii.

guyz am really sorry but can i ask a question
My English ?? is it too bad :scared:
am really sorry
Thanx alot again for everything

I'm assuming English is the OP's *second* language? (No location)

For us the choice was simple as it was driven by the games we wanted to play. We really enjoy titles from the Mario (Paper, Galaxy, Kart, etc.) and Zelda franchises so we picked up a Wii. Many of the 360 titles (Halo, Gears) and features (online) don't interest us, so we haven't considered buying one, though BioShock has tempted us.

We'll likely wind up with the platform that has the next Resident Evil and Silent Hill games, which I'm thinking will likely be the PS3 (?)

Again, we think game-centric, and consider the other (hardware) features as a secondary value, however, the PS3 BD player is kind of interesting (it would be a nice compliment to our existing HD-DVD player).

really english is ma sec language
am sorry again for ma bad english hope to see ma faults if anyone can tell me
at the end i should thank you all guyz
i think ill pick 360 for now and wait to see what wii will surprise us next year
i mean i think i have to give the wii some more time
thanx alot guyz

parad0x said:
really english is ma sec language
am sorry again for ma bad english hope to see ma faults if anyone can tell me
at the end i should thank you all guyz
i think ill pick 360 for now and wait to see what wii will surprise us next year
i mean i think i have to give the wii some more time
thanx alot guyz
What country are you from?

Shwanzig said:
Let me put it this way, I am going to be punching babies in the face until they come up with something better then a different ****ing code for each game, it's a ****ing joke, and does not stop piracy what so ever.
Piracy? What are you talking about?

Alrighty, I'm going to have to go with the 360 for two reason previously mentioned. One being that the online is much better and you rarely have to deal with lag (which is a consistent problem for Wii online). The other being that there is a much larger selection of games on the 360 and IMO better games. Granted I enjoy my Wii, but it's not something I want to sit down and play by myself.

Back