H.A.M.M.E.R. canned?

To be honest, I don't know too much about it. Just that there was decent buzz around it. I would have given it a look as previews and reviews began to spring up.

Well theres always Disaster.

I wanted Hammer too..rargh.

I doubt it as there really isn't any conformation of the rumor and on the comment of Ninty not bringing in original titles keep in mind that they have been in the console wars the longest and Disaster and Vision Red are new IP's off the top of my head and if they get Nibris and Crossbeam that will be 4 more

WiiZero said:
I doubt it as there really isn't any conformation of the rumor and on the comment of Ninty not bringing in original titles keep in mind that they have been in the console wars the longest and Disaster and Vision Red are new IP's off the top of my head and if they get Nibris and Crossbeam that will be 4 more

, . , . . . <-- You may have lost those. I found them for you.

beerchug.gif

uh....he posted this LONG before you did. You should be the one worshipping him and saying sorry atm. :/

because .........wiiiiii....... didn't bother to search and is now the most hypocritical person in the history of this site...

He would make my sig, but it's not that important, and no one would understand the straight-up quote :/

Well...my sig is rendered useless now. I guess I'll have to make a brawl one then. Or sadness....or no more heroes.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
i already posted this aobut 5 mins ago.. look and search before you post

Five minutes ago? That is awesome!

I started this thread yesterday. Are we comparing post times for some reason?

chair.gif

Back