Ha HA Sony your system is DEAD!

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
I'm not crazy about the playstation mainly because of the controler.
But i found out (on G4 while i was in the states) that metal gear solid 4 (probably going to be killer app for ps3) might be cancelled and put on the xbox 360!

Sorry playstation but i think your dead: your losing a killer app and you lose 200 $ pur system sold!

Last edited:
Hybrid said:
But i found out (on G4 while i was in the states) that metal gear solid 4 (probably going to be killer app for ps3) might be cancelled and put on the xbox 360!

Sorry playstation but i think your dead: your losing a killer app and you lose 200 $ pur system sold!

LOL that will NEVER EVER EVER HAPPEN , MGS is a Sony GAME (not app) and they would't put it on the 360 for any reason what so ever.

you must me :crazy: to think that

i doubt it will happen also, but if its what microsoft want i wouldn't under-estimate them - remember they paid $350 Milion for Rareware.

If anything MGS would come to Nintendo.

You do know how big a fan Hideo Kojima is of Nintendo.

Besides moving it to 360 would be a step backwards as Microsoft capitalises the computing industries.

GazPwii said:
LOL that will NEVER EVER EVER HAPPEN , MGS is a Sony GAME (not app) and they would't put it on the 360 for any reason what so ever.

you must me :crazy: to think that

there is no such thing as a sony game anymore lol. ALL of sonys games are now made by 3rd partys. MGS2 came to xbox so i wouldnt be supprised it MGS4 came also

Hybrid said:

i have to agree with gazpwii metal gear is a sony game and if it gets cancelled for the ps3 than thats sad and just another reason for me to say 360 RULES !

Actually this is a pretty popular rumor and has been posted before. The next tekken game is also coming to the 360.

And it is very likely that MGS will. The article this rumor came from spoke of how the developers of MGS don't want to put the game out on just the ps3 with so little consoles sold.

vagrant said:
Actually this is a pretty popular rumor and has been posted before. The next tekken game is also coming to the 360.

And it is very likely that MGS will. The article this rumor came from spoke of how the developers of MGS don't want to put the game out on just the ps3 with so little consoles sold.

I would have to agree with the developers. After all it's all about who/what can generate the most money.

i guess if micro. wanted to they could get the new mgs but thats only because they have crazy amounts of money to do what ever they want to. some times its not the best idea for them to go around buying things up.like they did with rare who hasnt produced a good games since "007"

E7ernal said:
If anything MGS would come to Nintendo.

You do know how big a fan Hideo Kojima is of Nintendo.

Besides moving it to 360 would be a step backwards as Microsoft capitalises the computing industries.
You actually think the Wii can handle a game like this? lets just keep that in mind...

....thats never gonna happen!
HIDEO KOJIMA would never do that....if anything he'd put it on the wii... with downgraded graphics :lol:! This may be his last project with Sony...and then he said he would work with Nintendo (interveiw)
I watch G4 all the time and I havent heard this anywhere!!!

I Think it will come to Wii and 360 but not Sony. And if Metal Gear Solid is a Sony only game Why is Solid Snake in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Think about that.

Major Tom said:
I Think it will come to Wii and 360 but not Sony. And if Metal Gear Solid is a Sony only game Why is Solid Snake in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Think about that.

there was a mgs game for the cube called TWIN SNAKES

Back