Habbo hotel

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
i was reading a post by red streek (soz if name spelt wrong) and in it he mentioned habbohotel.

and boy that got me thinking i remember back when i was 13-15 and i used to play that like mad.

so i thought i would go back onto my old account and see what its like now (and boy its changed) anyway i find it quite addictive making rooms and well iv decided to make a room dedicated to wii and wiichat.com

also i am going to try and make a giant wii sculpture in another room.

anybody who has a habbo profile should come by and see me in my room

im on habbo hotel uk

www.habbohotel.co.uk

and my name is mr.daviduk2000

so
anybody else use or used to use this site?

I used to play that game when I was younger however since then I have interest in that game. Was fun for a while..

I even hated that when I was twelve, if I remember correctly, there wasn't enough character space for me to fill a sentence with...

Yeah that used to be the big thing back in the day.
I have stopped now, but may venture back if the offer was good. :lol:

well i just realise im super rich on it still lol

im sure ill be bored of it again after a week

Lmao, I used to be addicted to this.

Me and my friend were rather popular on it, we'd spend all our pocket money on top up for our mobiles then spend it all texting habbo hotel for money for more 'furni' lol.

My friend did it more than I did and ended up getting in real big trouble with her parents cos she spent so much money on it lol =/

Oh the memories lol

Yeah, I used to play that game every once in a while when I was younger. It was very good, but it also got boring very fast. :lol:
I guess I am too old for sites like that now.

I hated that game. Just the fact of paying money for fake crap made me mad. I would always try the free credit things and end up getting my account stolen even though I had nothing for them to steal.

My friend and I went and spammed it up for fun....a couple times.

Back