Hack your iPod!

mr_resi

AKA:Skarecrow
Dec 27, 2006
Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
Wii Online Code
1491-5330-6997-9229
This is an amazing ipod firmware hac ive been using for a while, it lets Linux on yout iPod so you can play games and watch movies on it! www.ipodlinux.org :D

(NOTE: Doesnt work on second generation nanos [no shiny back])

-Ok desu ka?

Last edited:
i dont have a hacked IPOD and i can play games and watch movies..............................

i had it for a while but it looses its "wow" after a while. also it doesnt offer TV out on vidoes. i just stick to my modded ipod firmware with new skins and stuff

old news, ipodwizard has a better firmware mod that lets you mod the themes and looks, but yeah running doom on my nano was fun for a while

Might just try that..

I'm pouting with my ipod now, I finally charged it last night so I could use it on the like 2 hours bus journey to college today, spend 15 mins this morning trying to find earphones only to get on the bus, switch it on and have it say 'use itunes to restore' or some **** like that :/ grrrrrrr..

@Brawny no Linux is better and doesnt hurt your ipod as much, infact using IPL on my nano actually made the battery last longer :yikes:
@Crovax, Yes but you cant play doom, halo, or halflife on the video can you? I i saved 400 dollars by buying a used nano from my friend, that being the iPod i watvh movies on :cornut:

meh i hate ipods....everyones got one and no one is original anymore plus they are soooo over priced!!!

as cool as this sounds, ill stick to my knock off hong kong model that cost me 80$ that i love and can do wtvr i want with it with ease :yesnod:

I have a 2 year old crappy silver mini iPod which battery runs out after 10 minutes, unless when I put it in the charger and listen to it..but cant travel with it :(

happy, uxcell.com

read my thread on mp3/mp4 players! :D

THREAD HIJACK!!!! lol

I have a 30gb white Video iPod, But i dont want to harm it since i only got it in feb. 190 quid it was :eek:, And i cant use the proper ipod leads for it, i have to use these gay ones that fit into my hearing-aids so i can listen to music.
I will stop blabbing now lol, Ipod linux looks class though..

mr_resi said:
@Crovax, Yes but you cant play doom, halo, or halflife on the video can you? I i saved 400 dollars by buying a used nano from my friend, that being the iPod i watvh movies on :cornut:

hehehe.. i have no need to play something like that on an ipod....but whatever floats your boat...

Back