Hackers Expand Wii Storage, Door Now Open To Filthy Pirates

That is f-ing amazing! I love hackers! except when they screw with me, but that is why I have closed ports on my cpu and do what my cuzin tells me to do (he is a hacker) so he prevents stuff from happening to me, but anyways, this is amazing! smart, smart ppl out there!

i know this is going to be a stupid question, but how do I get the USB Loader onto my Wii? lol i know im a noob, but i have a USB Drive and I have SD cards, do i dowload the usb loader onto my sd card and put the sd card in the wii? im not sure wat to do? if sum1 can plz help me, it would be much appreciated!

Hey GodWind! Im sure you get this a lot, but nice pic haha, im not much into anime or manga or anything like that, but i guess the artists who do those shows and books and stuff like really, really big boobs! haha I bet she is an amazing swimmer! haha

Hey GodWind! Im sure you get this a lot, but nice pic haha, im not much into anime or manga or anything like that, but i guess the artists who do those shows and books and stuff like really, really big boobs! haha I bet she is an amazing swimmer! haha

You like jiggle physics, don't you?

Then you're gonna love my nuts.

[video=youtube;_0cgQkT4ScQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0cgQkT4ScQ[/video]

Back