Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingo1339

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2010
Cali
are there still hackers on this game? i recently read that there was this new online "error code" that is able to keep hacked Wiis from playing online games. is this true? if it is, i was thinking bout buying Mario Kart Wii again and start playing online again. i bought that game wen it first came out, but after a few monthsor so i got rid of the game cuz of hackers messing the game up and i just simply stopped caring about it. if there are still hackers...even just a few...i'm not gonna bother wasting my money.

It's just pathetic. Cracking into a game for what? Just for being the best? I remember when there were people who actually liked games instead of being needy to be the best.

It's sad really.

The instances of hackers during my online Mario Kart playing has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY over the past few months . . . people are still doing it, but I am not noticing it as much anymore.

I had a hacker in a race last night with unlimited red shells 9and the ability to go to anywhere on the track at any point) . . funny thing is, I was still able to win a few of the races before finally changing rooms :)

Seems like they are doing something to limit the hackers now. I still love playing online.

I would only hack mario kart wii, not to win but to just get the customs tracks.

I hope they do fix the problem, but, that is not gone stop me from buying the game. Me and my family love playing Mario Kart:yesnod:

someone said that when people hack mario kart wii it means that no one can beat them so they hack it so people can finish infront of them. Atleast the nice hacker

I hate when people stay in last place and waits for the 1st place racer then hits them with a bullet or invincibility. This guy kept aiming for me! And I went to like tenth place because of him.

I'll admit. When I first found out about Ocarina and all that hacked games bs, I tried it once for the lulz...

But it takes the fun out of the game. Hackers are the lowest breed. Rather than try to actually, you know, GET BETTER, they'd rather just cheat their way through it.

someone said that when people hack mario kart wii it means that no one can beat them so they hack it so people can finish infront of them. Atleast the nice hacker

If that´s true they should get something better to do. Play right or don´t play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back