Hacking The Virtual Console

Even if it's not fake. I doubt many people will do this. These people are lame! If you are going to pay $250 for a system to steal VC games, instead of using your comp. You won the retard award.

www.zsnes.com
www.romnation.net

sagema said:
Even if it's not fake. I doubt many people will do this. These people are lame! If you are going to pay $250 for a system to steal VC games, instead of using your comp. You won the retard award.

www.zsnes.com
www.romnation.net
What you fail to notice is that the ROMS for PCs require you to use the keyboard (not that easy for some people), or if you can use a controller for the emulator, you have to get a third-party crap controller that is NOTHING like any of the nintendo controllers, or you have to use the x360 controller, and the x360 controller just wasn't meant for Nintendo classic games, and if you got the pinouts for the N64 controller or GC controller, you still have to solder up a USB controller to it (which I believe is a pretty wide chip), and a box to put the USB controller chip inside, or you have to pay more money for a controller converter

And with all that aside, I have emulators and ROMS, not all ROMS work at 100%, as a matter of fact any ROM you download has at least a 70% failure rate, or the computer is to slow/unable to process the required data making it slow and/or look bad/distorted on the screen, ROMS you download on the Wii, wether you hack it or pay for the downloads, you have a more of a 10% failure rate, and that could just be if it downloaded wrong or or there was a problem with the server or something, and between 70% or 10%, i'd rather hack my Wii and get 10% chance of a ROM failure than download it on my computer, pay all that money for controller conversions and have a 70% failure rate

and even for the PC ROMS that do download 100% perfect, the graphics are still crap (jagged edges, lock ups, processor overload, etc)

So if a person who would buy a Wii and hack it rather than download it in a PC is a retard, then i'm a retard and happy to be one

Oh boy you missed the whole $250 rant I gave. A PC controller costs far less than $250. If you are having trouble running emulated games you have 1 of 3 problems.

1 Your computer sucks.
2 Your emulator sucks.
3 The game was ported poorly into rom format.

There are many options in the Zsnes to make you Nintendo graphics to look pretty. As I said before, $250 to steal something your comp can kind of do for free is retarded.

Just so you know those screen shots are all real I have been able to go to those pages (located at wii.com) in firefox using a special setting

sagema said:
Oh boy you missed the whole $250 rant I gave. A PC controller costs far less than $250. If you are having trouble running emulated games you have 1 of 3 problems.

1 Your computer sucks.
2 Your emulator sucks.
3 The game was ported poorly into rom format.

There are many options in the Zsnes to make you Nintendo graphics to look pretty. As I said before, $250 to steal something your comp can kind of do for free is retarded.
Well, if you're going to get a Wii anyway why not just go with the Wii, and the Wii's form factor is small enough to take anywhere, the smallest computer I ever saw was a laptop, and at times those can be quite bulky, then if you want to connect it to your television, you have to get a video card compatible with the connection you are going to use, unless you have a television with built-in VGA like mine, so by the time you get it on your television, have it all set up, have the controller hooked up have everything ready, and have it on a micro-notebook computer, and if the emulator can go full screen (not all can), then it might be retarded to buy a Wii and hack the games (which can't even be hacked, read my next message), and I when I said before that I ran an emulators and ROMS, I ran the ROMS on a deciently fast machine with pretty good grapics (with high-res monitors), while the emulator ran great 99% of the time, I would never replace a Nintendo product for a PC, plus all computers that are used for games need to be tinkered around with, unlike consoles that work out of the box, or with an easy update, it's just all around better on the Wii, I admit it is fun to mess around with on the computer, but it just wasn't meant to be ran on a PC

The hack does not work

well, the page does exist, it was not a photoshop of it, but the hack does not work, the items can't be downloaded ahead of scedule, if you access the page on the Wii (with it's beta version opera web browser) the button you use to download will remove itself so it's undownloadable (it looks like that if you are fast enough, you could click the button before it dissapears though)

Back