Hacks\Mod site

Mc_Evan

Happy X-Mas !
Dec 10, 2007
Napa , California
I dont know if any of you know about this site so all post it .

Nintendo-hacks.com

Psp-hacks.com

Xbox360-hacks.com

Ps3-hacks.com

And more...What do you guys think of tbe sites ?

I think the slim doesn't allow it. But I could be wrong. I know the slim doesnt let you download PSP games and play them. Dun really know about SNES/NES

REAL hacking sight not video hacking sight Warning hacking IS illegal use as own risk i am not responceable for anything you do

h4cky0u.org

p.s. just cus you download something from this sight doesint make you a hacker you need REAL skill not just some program that does it for you that would make you a hacking leech aka a wanna b

Last edited:
AtomicB said:
For the NES, SNES, Ect. Emulators, what would I need to do to get those working on a PSP Slim. Plan on getting on for X-mas, so...

Have n t been on there in a while so not to shure . When i had my psp you have to have firware 1.5 . And if it higher you have to fine a downgrader .

I would nt do it though you could break your psp i broke my psp the 1st time i tried . Then i got anouther one and did it angin but did nt break this time idk why i was dumb enough to do it agin though . You can also download games to the psp for free . And i think there is a site for those games freeroms.com or free-roms.com cant rember . And this is illgal. To

kronau said:
REAL hacking sight not video hacking sight Warning hacking IS illegal use as own risk i am not responceable for anything you do

h4cky0u.org

p.s. just cus you download something from this sight doesint make you a hacker you need REAL skill not just some program that does it for you that would make you a hacking leech aka a wanna b

yay you..
noone claimed here to be a hacker...

they claim that those sites have hacks. two different things.

Back