Had my Wii 2 days already addicted!

DeanaGreni

WiiChat Member
Jul 4, 2007
Hey peeps! I just got my new wii yesturday.. had to buy it from some guy who clears the shelves of them as soon as they arrive in stores. (Sorry Nintendo but he made and extra 75 bucks off of me!)
I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but I've had it for 2 days, came with wii sports and I am already so addicted! It is a truly amazing machine. I actually feel like I am in the game!

Yes there is a guy on Craigslist who is buying them in bulk and then re-selling them for a $75.00 profit. He says he gets them right when the stores get them, he goes every day so he can buy them all. So basically if you want one you have to buy it from him or someone else like him doing the same thing be it ebay or whatever. It is nearly impossible to get one in a store because of this and the fact that the people who work in the stores also get them asap for their friends and families. I don't think I have ever seen one in a store! It is a shame really... it is supply & demand and another way for people to make a quick buck without having to work for it. I imagine it would be considered illegal too... it is like ticket scalping which is illegal.

Last edited:
Back