Haha woot

FingerSub

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2008
Hah i was going to buy a wii yesterday but they ran out before i got there so i waited and my friend sold me his for $120 woot I dont have any controllers tho he has to find them :sick:

yeah I am prob going to sell some of my ps2 and a 360 game I don't like a buy smash bros and Mario galaxy.

You werer pretty lucky though. Although, IMO (do not flame me if you disagree please :wink: ) I'd rther buy a brand new Wii for $250rather than a used one for $120. At least that way I would know it was in good shape and it still has a warranty on it lol.

disturbed said:
You werer pretty lucky though. Although, IMO (do not flame me if you disagree please :wink: ) I'd rather buy a brand new Wii for $250rather than a used one for $120. At least that way I would know it was in good shape and it still has a warranty on it lol.
I have to agree with him. I don't like buying used stuff either. I like clean and new stuff. I would rather spend more on a new one. Definitely

eddiemon said:
I have to agree with him. I don't like buying used stuff either. I like clean and new stuff. I would rather spend more on a new one. Definitely

Yep. I just don't trust used merchandise. For all you know the only reason the former owner is selling it is because it doesn't work for **** anymore.

disturbed said:
Yep. I just don't trust used merchandise. For all you know the only reason the former owner is selling it is because it doesn't work for **** anymore.
well he said he bought it from a friend. if he sold it to him because it doesnt work he's not much of a friend. maybe fingersub needs new friends.

Back