hail hail folks

danski

WiiChat Member
May 7, 2007
just got my wii,any tips or advice on using it would be cool and setting it up to the net would be good:thumbsup:

hi welcome to wiichat

setting it ups pretty simple

i would reccomend using a wireless router but you could buy a lan adaptor

if you need any help with error codes then theres a thread in the online section

oh yeah and that green mushroom is used to rep people that helped you(if you didnt know):thumbsup:

Welcome danski,

I got my Wii the other day, great fun. As for setting it up it's simple, using a router would be your best option. When you have the internet connected, go to the Wii shop and download the internet browser for free. Hope I helped a little, I am still learning. You can get your code by going into your mail also.

Hello. My internet connection is with a lan adapter. Although if you have a router you're already ready to go as long as the router is compatible. The lan/ethernet adapter is very simple to use though, with no interferance problems. But be sure and unplug your modem to reset any other isp settings it may have stored if using the lan. It may store this info if you also connect to a pc before connecting the Wii. If in doubt call Nintendo. Have fun!

Last edited:
Meow,.......I need some meow-mix now please for the love of god......give me meow-mix.

Back