Hajime no Ippo coming to US

RDBRaptor

I Rest on You
Nov 19, 2006
Wii Online Code
2772-8936-1314-9979
Searched the forum and there didn't seem to anything about Victorious Boxers: Revolution coming to the US. I'm a bit surprised that no one has posted this yet, I mean, it is a bit old... Coming out sometime late September.

Pa.89096.1.jpg

Victorious Boxers jabbing Wii this fall
Latest Hajime no Ippo slugfest coming to North America this year courtesy of XSEED.
By Brendan Sinclair, GameSpot
Posted Aug 1, 2007 11:06 am PT

Not everyone had the benefit of seeing every minute of GameSpot's E3 Media and Business Summit coverage, so for those who missed the exclusive news that XSEED is bringing Victorious Boxers to the Wii, the publisher has put out an official announcement. Set for release this fall, Victorious Boxers: Revolution is attempting a more simlike approach to the sweet science than that shown in Nintendo's own Wii Sports boxing game.

Finally, an alternative to Wii Boxing!

As with two previous Victorious Boxers games on the PlayStation 2, Victorious Boxers: Revolution is based on the anime and manga Hajime no Ippo, better known in the US as Fighting Spirit. The game puts players in the sweaty boots of Ippo Makunouchi, a high schooler with bully problems who also happens to have the aspirations of a world-class boxer.

Because gamers--much like boxers--have their own preferences and styles, Victorious Boxers: Revolution will include three distinct control modes. Players will be able to hold the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in their hands and punch away as if they were the character onscreen, but there will also be a pair of less effort-intensive options. Gamers can use the Wii Remote as a pointer to target their attacks, or they can opt to bypass the motion-sensing gameplay entirely and use the Wii Classic Controller for the game.

Source

I for one am very excited about this since I'm a huge fan of the anime.

Did post something about it before the Jap realese mounths ago
Meh a UK realese is fine to (must get job and chipped wii)
(thats five wii games I want)
(Wonders if theres a bear fight mini game)
So it seams to have the Sports boxing stlye controll
So no Sendo smasher

Wow, this looks pretty fun. And finally a Wii game that can utilize the Classsic Controller (for when we get tired an all). Thanks for the info!

Yeah I haven't heard of this, and was looking forward to a boxing game coming out.
Thanks for the info.

Back